Random thoughts that don't warrant a thread

GSU&UT

I was thinking this evening about how weird it is that David Hasselhof spent the first half of his career being famous for one vapid role, and the second half famous for a second vapid role, and I was wondering whether younger folk were even aware of Knight Rider, or if they only know him from Baywatch.

So, I asked my daughter, "What do you think of when you think of David Hasselhof?"

"Who?" (quickly Googling...)

"Oh, you mean that fat Will Ferrell look-alike who was in Dodgeball."

20 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

gay GIF

20 hours ago, Incredulity said:

does it help with the shower wafflestomp though?

19 hours ago, Kennythetiger said:

Would that not make a huge mess in your underwear?  

19 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I guess we'll be seeing you in the shart thread any day now

3 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

Is this some sort of prison pinterest thing?

You guys are so silly.  My proctologist told me my asshole's tighter than Ft. Knox.  

After she passed out in my car I had no idea where her car was. So being the gentleman that I am. I opted not to just dump her in the parking lot and drive off. Instead I brought her to my house, carried her inside, and put her in my bed. Since she had a nice dress on, I undressed her and hung her dress up so it wouldn’t get wrinkled. That’s when I discovered that she wasn’t wearing any panties. Also, being the gentleman that I am, I slept on the couch.

After she passed out in my car I had no idea where her car was. So being the gentleman that I am. I opted not to just dump her in the parking lot and drive off. Instead I brought her to my house, carried her inside, and put her in my bed. Since she had a nice dress on, I undressed her and hung her dress up so it wouldn’t get wrinkled. That’s when I discovered that she wasn’t wearing any panties. Also, being the gentleman that I am, I slept on the couch.

Sounds like you are set up pretty good for round 2.

Sounds like you are set up pretty good for round 2.

Yeah, she’s very petite, attractive, and before she got drunk and passed out seemed pretty fun. Her only down side is she’s 15 years younger than me. That puts her on the older side of my dates. It was kind of a pain getting up the next morning and taking to find her car though.

2 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

She didn't want panty lines. Wonder why she got blasted? Could be she is always a heavy drinker or she didn't eat much and the alcohol went straight to her head. Either way, she is probably too embarrassed to go out with you again IF she is a decent sort. 

If she’s the decent sort he doesn’t want to go out with her again.

On 10/18/2019 at 2:55 PM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Why would a woman go on a first date with someone wearing a dress and no panties?  She's a redhead, so maybe that explains it.

On 10/18/2019 at 3:26 PM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I was kind of hoping for that, but she pretty much ruined that when she got blasted, forgot where she parked her car, and then passed out in my car.

On 10/18/2019 at 7:15 PM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

On 10/18/2019 at 9:16 PM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Yeah, she’s very petite, attractive, and before she got drunk and passed out seemed pretty fun. Her only down side is she’s 15 years younger than me. That puts her on the older side of my dates. It was kind of a pain getting up the next morning and taking to find her car though.

On 10/19/2019 at 7:04 PM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Decent women very rarely go out with me anyway

I think I speak for surly posters, and we are waiting for this to continue in NSAA; as those photos are not showing up for any of us in this thread.

Petite redhead you say......go on.....

It's a sign of the effect surly has had on me that I actually considered, for about one second, taking a picture when I put her to bed.  Anyway,  I texted her Sunday and asked her if she was interested in going out again.  She responded that she figured she would never hear from me again, but would love to make it up to me.  So maybe this will end up in NSAA.

Edited by NeverMarryAStripper