Random thoughts that don't warrant a thread

GSU&UT

Big time drug and hooker bust at the Red Roof Inn in Waco a little bit ago. Right in front of my room. Look at all the huge foil packages on the trunk of the cara86e550b4cd723d73b082d62e07ab6c1.jpg

There were about 20 popo on the scene many with M-16's

Edited by SHOOTER12

3 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Big time drug and hooker bust at the Red Roof Inn in Waco a little bit ago. Right in front of my room. Look at all the huge foil packages on the trunk of the cara86e550b4cd723d73b082d62e07ab6c1.jpg

There were about 20 popo on the scene many with M-16's

You’re ok to bond out?

Actually the rock is a weight to get the hand to float optimally. After experimenting with it in the sink I used the silicone to seal up the hole in the hand and also glue the rock to the wrist end. Makes the fingers on the hand point upward that way, reaching for the sky as it were. 

• Haha 1

I think the Google homepage should quit being cute with the music notes 'n shit, and just be the current day of the week on top of the search field.  I was oscillating between Tuesday and Friday until about 7am this morning.  Really fucked me up.  

Guest Lobo

Yeah, I think "No Mask.  No Gloves.  No Service" is gonna be the new "No Shirt.  No Shoes.  No Service."  

All this nipple to eyeball contact has just gotta stop.  

Guest Lobo
39 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

How come I can stand in a crowd of 15 people and be the only one bit by mosquitos?

Blood type.  I thought it was an old wives tale for decades.  But it is absolutely true that mosquitoes go for blood type O first either positive or negative.  And then they go for all the other blood groups after that.  

Guest Lobo
13 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

I'm A positive so you are a gullible pendejo. hahaha

My bad.  Also mosquitoes target men with erectile disfunction first  ;) 

You ever walk around in your attic and step on a cat 5 cable with your left foot, then the cable goes between your flip flop and toes on your right foot, and you fall through the ceiling dislocating your left shoulder catching yourself so you don't fall 10 feet to planet earth? 

Just curious. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, markstanco said:

You ever walk around in your attic and step on a cat 5 cable with your left foot, then the cable goes between your flip flop and toes on your right foot, and you fall through the ceiling dislocating your left shoulder catching yourself so you don't fall 10 feet to planet earth? 

Just curious. 

d576d6ca1ac6a802af5a7c8694fd631a.gif

• Like 1

13 hours ago, markstanco said:

Just curious. 

Not my own attic, no.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, markstanco said:

Just curious. 

Flip-flops in the attic. Good call. 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Helobious said:

How is every landmass on earth not technically an island

I have had this same thought. 

~~~~~

When I hear "limited edition" in a marketing context (and to a lesser extent, "for a limited time only") I often consider the fact that virtually everything is a limited edition and for a limited time only. Our entire planet is finite, dicknuts. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom