Random thoughts that don't warrant a thread

GSU&UT

So we can't touch the coffee maker, the remote control, the glassware that's kept 4" from the toilet, or the comforter?  

If we're honest, men jerk off to their laptop at the hotel room desk---right?  You might wanna think about that the next time you sit down to eat room service at the desk.  I defiled your chair and eating area the night before.  I guess people still watch those $29 movies from their bed and jerk off into a tissue or wash cloth...but that seems so pricey in this day and age.  And sure the movie titles do not appear on your folio (but all adult movies cost $29.95 and all Hollywood hits cost $19.95), but the lady at the front desk knows...she knows.  

On 7/27/2018 at 11:28 PM, WhatTheBuck said:

Watching a Johnny Carson rerun from July 29, 1983. The guests are Carrie Fisher and Garry Shandling. Garry says to Carrie: "Your parents are Eddie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds. Are you familiar with my parents Irv and Muriel Shandling?"

Part of the episode:

• Like 1

It was troubling how sharon’s Death was so glossed over in the 1989 made for TV movie, “double standard” starring the great Pamela Bellwood and Michele Green as sister wives who don’t actually know one another.  

On 7/16/2018 at 10:31 AM, Incredulity said:

Are there fans of Polka music, per se?  Or people who dance to Polka music.  

I would be weirded the fuck out if I showed up at somebodies house and they were just "enjoying" Polka music.

There is no debate. It’s Myron Floren. 

My dad used to listen to him perform live from radio studios when he was a kid in South Dakota during the Depression. That was before Myron joined the Lawrence Welk band.

my Dad got a 3/4 size accordion that I still have. He would amuse us when we were kids by playing a few cords. That’s when he wasn’t blowing smoke rings for us from his pipe.

My sister and I asked him once if he played  the air accordion, pretending to be Myron Floren. He denied it, but we suspect  he was lying. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Lobo said:

It was troubling how sharon’s Death was so glossed over in the 1989 made for TV movie, “double standard” starring the great Pamela Bellwood and Michele Green as sister wives who don’t actually know one another.  

Or how they gloss over the blond girl's death in Taken. Like nobody gives a shit about her after they find her dead. She's like Barb from Stranger Things

2 hours ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

I was on the first row of the Titan roller coaster (Six Flags Over Texas); and it really is a game changer and an exponential thrill compared to even the second row. Intense and insane doesn’t even describe the experience.

I almost shit myself watching this.

• Like 2

A trendsetter, I am not...but I remember vividly using MILF in high school (and I was in high school almost a decade before that movie came out).

My random thought is: (no humblebrag) Is it littering to toss down to the ground pennies and nickels?  I got 9 cents back at a drive-thru and just tossed the dirty worthless coins on the ground and the manager said I was littering.  But is it littering to throw money on the ground?  Actual currency?  I would never do this but if you tossed a handful of dollar bills out of your car window, could the police pull you over for that?  

Also, it's Saturday at 3:30p and there's been a helicopter circling my office in downtown Austin for an hour.  Anybody know what the deal is on that?