Super Bowl LV Game Thread: Chiefs vs Bucs

Vic Mackey

8 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Tony Danza

Now here's a real ace.  Tony Danza was 9-3 as a professional boxer, 7 first round TKO's.  He also got a history degree from the University of Dubuque (yes, his character becoming a history prof on the show wasn't far from real life). He also co-taught a year of high school English for a TV show in 2009.  He's a multiple Emmy Award nominee, and was up for a special Tony Award.  He received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame om 1988.  And if all that weren't enough, he's hosted his own television talk show, and in 2002 released a solo album of 40's style crooning songs.  He is probably one of the most talented people to ever exist.

Huh?  Yeah, I know, I know, that last one was bullshit.  But it's still far more interesting that this game was.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, longhornmatt said:

I think every play for the last 3 quarters has devolved into Mahomes running for his life and throwing a desperation heave.   I’m not sure how an NFL offense gets to that degree of mind-numbing futility, even with a backup OL.  

Losing their left tackle killed them.  There is a reason left tackles make as much as any position outside of QB.  

4 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

Now here's a real ace.  Tony Danza was 9-3 as a professional boxer, 7 first round TKO's.  He also got a history degree from the University of Dubuque (yes, his character becoming a history prof on the show wasn't far from real life). He also co-taught a year of high school English for a TV show in 2009.  He's a multiple Emmy Award nominee, and was up for a special Tony Award.  He received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame om 1988.  And if all that weren't enough, he's hosted his own television talk show, and in 2002 released a solo album of 40's style crooning songs.  He is probably one of the most talented people to ever exist.

Huh?  Yeah, I know, I know, that last one was bullshit.  But it's still far more interesting that this game was.

I get him confused with some other guy around his era but I played pool once with I think Tony Danza at a bar in Park City. He was drunk as shit.