Super Bowl LV Game Thread: Chiefs vs Bucs

Vic Mackey

3 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

Wow, I thought that ad was awful. “Who are three irrelevant celebs, Alex?”

Thought Ashton and Kunis commercial was worst of the night and no small achievement with so many bad commercials.

Edited by Horn80
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Billy Pilgrim said:

Who the hell in Tampa sold their soul to the devil for championships in 3 of the 4 big sports?

Did the rays win the WS?  I genuinely can’t recall. 

I know it’s outside, but maybe goodell and glazer could at least have a mask around their neck to pretend that they actually care?

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

Did the rays win the WS?  I genuinely can’t recall. 

I know it’s outside, but maybe goodell and glazer could at least have a mask around their neck to pretend that they actually care?

They've almost certainly gotten the vaccine, and not the 5g one they got the good one.

• Haha 1

Just now, immamac said:

IDK what server you guys were on, but there was no downtime and no slowness during the game. 

great response. look at the thread and you can see the double posts. it was around then that the timeouts happened. I know I'm not blind and saw it clearly.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Michael Knight said:

They've almost certainly gotten the vaccine, and not the 5g one they got the good one.

I assumed that too. I just figured with all the big deal the nfl has made about holding players out and sideline masks, they might require a little bit of something on that stage. It’s not like they had I got vaccinated stickers, and as far as I know the cdc guidance is still to wear a mask after vaccination until they can verify that the vax does behave normally and inhibit infection rather than just eliminate symptoms. 

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

I mean what the fuck ever dude. 

dude...   i was getting MULTIPLE 501 gateway errors.   I understand you have a report that says otherwise... but its fucking wrong.    I couldnt read or post for the last 5 real mins of the game ( not clock time).

as someone else said... just after the Michael B Jordan ad the site shit a brick. 

1 minute ago, burntorangebongos said:

Besides Patrick's toe, what else was beat up, ribs? He was throwing short all 4th quarter. I don't blame him, he barely had time after the snap but damn, lots of bad throws like he was hurt. 

i gotta be honest... he didnt have too many short throws... he made like 9 houdini rules, but his receivers dropped multiple throws that would have at least made it closer

I have three takes, mainly because I did NOT have a dog in this hunt. The outcome was clear... but early... when shit was in flow... 

First- the pass interference call where hands are all over (away from the play) and a penalty is called without ANY influence on the receivers body changed the first half.

Second - I did not care who won, and am happy for brady.

Third - this is the first Super Bowl where BOTH male and female referees enjoyed strip bars, free tabs, and friendly local company.

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

it looks like one of the non "main" 3 servers was a bit slow, always change your cookie if something like that happens instead of spamming f5.

How does one do that when one cannot interface with the site to use Cookie Monster?  Clear it from the browser so it requests another?

• Hook 'Em 1