New Board Idea: THE FEED

immamac

A bunch of random thoughts that have to do with the community, but don't necessarily belong in a thread or have been pulled from a thread.

Basically a collection of funny/random stuff similar to twitter on how it is consumed, scrolling by, likely rich media etc.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, immamac said:

A bunch of random thoughts that have to do with the community, but don't necessarily belong in a thread or have been pulled from a thread.

Basically a collection of funny/random stuff similar to twitter on how it is consumed, scrolling by, likely rich media etc.

ha gay GIF

• Haha 2

On 2/9/2021 at 9:39 AM, immamac said:

I actually like the idea. Especially if you could personalize it. Basically updates you on the various threads you follow or are interested in, what’s on blast, happening, without necessarily diving into the threads. For example, I forget about the Hobbies board because it’s buried deep. So I’m like fuck, I missed a SpaceX launch. Or a big recruit is landed, you could see more chatter is happening in that thread without actually going to it. 

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

I actually like the idea. Especially if you could personalize it. Basically updates you on the various threads you follow or are interested in, what’s on blast, happening, without necessarily diving into the threads. For example, I forget about the Hobbies board because it’s buried deep. So I’m like fuck, I missed a SpaceX launch. Or a big recruit is landed, you could see more chatter is happening in that thread without actually going to it. 

that style of thing already exists in the "fluid" forum view option, you can select the entire board or relevant forums (axe CR or whatever) and then viola you have an ordered list of threads by last updated time across the whole site. 

On 2/9/2021 at 9:39 AM, immamac said:

Louis-CK-Saying-Nope.gif?fit=320,275&ssl

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...