2021 schedule released

Machinator

15 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

So the game after Thanksgiving is Saturday instead of Friday. 

They have been showing it on Saturday in the pre-season schedule the last few years because they don't have a long term tv contract to have that game at a specific day/time anymore.  It will get picked up and moved to Friday at some point.

• Hook 'Em 1

• No B12 opponent has a bye the week before playing blOU 
  • No B12 opponent has a bye the week before Okie Lite
  • No B12 opponent has a bye the week before West Virginia
  • No B12 opponent has a bye the week before Kansas
  • K-State & Texas Tech have bye weeks before Iowa State
  • Okie Lite and baylor have bye weeks before TEXAS
  • Texas and blOU have bye weeks before baylor
  • Tcu has no bye weeks during B12 league play

Et9ZbKRXEAMtbKi?format=jpg&name=large

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

29 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

So we're heading to Arkghanistan for 9/11.

Honestly, the differences between this man and the average Arkansan are probably smaller than one would think.

UnkemptHelplessFairyfly-max-1mb.gif

Put a dip-stained pig hat on him and replace lamb kebabs with whatever they eat in Arkansas and he'll fit right in.

10 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I'm thinking a road tripe to Fayettenam is in order

Going up there with my wife to see that place with my own eyes. One of her brothers and his wife are big Arkie alums and Texas haters, and we're going with them, so it should be a good time if Texas doesn't shit the bed.

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Going up there with my wife to see that place with my own eyes. One of her brothers and his wife are big Arkie alums and Texas haters, and we're going with them, so it should be a good time if Texas doesn't shit the bed.

Can I have your watch when you are dead?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

My last road trip there was in 1981 when unranked arkie beat our #1 team 42-11.  I would like to erase that trip from my memory banks

5 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

My last road trip there was in 1981 when unranked arkie beat our #1 team 42-11.  I would like to erase that trip from my memory banks

My dad played for Rice and has a few fun stories regarding visits to Fayetteville and Austin. It sounds like a hell of a rivalry between UT and Arkie from the 50's-80's. I read the book, Horns, Hogs and Nixon Coming or something like that and the way the atmosphere was described for the '69 game came across as something otherworldly. 

51 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Bama trip in a few years gonna be crazy if Saban is still coaching...

There's a pretty good shot that @SydneyCarton and I will get to be on the Bama sidelines for that one, due to good friends who are inside the program. When the time comes, we'll have to plan out some ways on Surly that we can subvert their program from the inside while there. We were there for Florida/Bama in 2014 and that was a lot of fun. Saban in person is leprechaun-sized. Just a tiny, wee-man.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Machinator said:

The only acceptable record is 12-0 in the regular season. Then we beat the living shit out of the sister fuckers of the north in the semi finals. The final is between us and Bama. Sark becomes the first former assistant to beat Satan. We bring Sam back after the game to the podium to declare, "We are Baack!!" Then Tom Herman appears from nowhere and sucker punches Sam out of the podium. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, MidTexHorn said:

Already booked a house in Fayettenam for that weekend. We’ll have 8-10 folks there. Taking father in law who was born and raised in Arkansas so should be a fun time. He’ll be the only one in our group cheering for the Hogs. 

Which is your FIL ??

college-football-unusual-closeup-of-arka

gJu8=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw

between @TCU, v. OKL, @ISU, & @WVU, we drop 2 of 4.  Go 10-2 and make the Big XII title game as the second in.  Who knows after that but I think we play 14 games in 2021.  

Edited by Lobo