Bam Margera not doing so hot

shadow_operative

If I remember Dicamillo didn’t want anything to do with Hollywood. West Chester/Filly Delphia were his stamping grounds and enough for him.
If fucking Brandon Novak can get clean, I have hope for Bam. I wonder if Haggard is streaming anywhere.
Try getting this made in 2021:

I went to novacks Twitter the other day after this thread was made and was real impressed with his turn around

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

10 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

If I remember Dicamillo didn’t want anything to do with Hollywood. West Chester/Filly Delphia were his stamping grounds and enough for him.

If fucking Brandon Novak can get clean, I have hope for Bam. I wonder if Haggard is streaming anywhere.

Try getting this made in 2021:

god that song was so fuckin great. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 2/12/2021 at 7:33 PM, ztejas said:

Reddit is fucking terrible. I don't know if it has declined a lot in recent years but every time I peruse over there I just shake my head. And it used to be my jam.

Yeah, reddit is toxic as hell, for sure.  Still fun to visit, though.  Just make sure you know what you're getting into.

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

Dumbass show with dumbass people. You get what you get.

Punching your dad/uncle in the nuts was never funny.

The High Five I think it was called where they slapped the guys with a huge hand was f-ing hysterical 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

He’s 50 has early gray hair now and is worth 75 million, I’d take that.  

Same. Good read here: https://www.gq.com/story/johnny-knoxvilles-last-rodeo?utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1BviSxdJjC0oMyqf7iQZk_S-X2M_q_vOd0xvwt-mNbnEnXFmaW2ag-jyk

I’m just a couple of years younger than Knoxville. Jackass was — and still is — stop down TV/movie for me. It was hysterical.
  • Hook 'Em 3

56 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Same. Good read here: https://www.gq.com/story/johnny-knoxvilles-last-rodeo?utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1BviSxdJjC0oMyqf7iQZk_S-X2M_q_vOd0xvwt-mNbnEnXFmaW2ag-jyk

I’m just a couple of years younger than Knoxville. Jackass was — and still is — stop down TV/movie for me. It was hysterical.

damn good read. i might start buying gq 

7 hours ago, C-Man said:

Jackass was — and still is — stop down TV/movie for me. It was hysterical.

Same. I get that it's not everybody's cup of tea, but the entire Dickhouse oeuvre is about the funniest shit ever if you ask me. And if I meet a male within +/-10 years of my age that doesn't also appreciate it, I think less of them. 

In case anyone isn't aware, the CKY skate videos are precursors to the Jackass TV show, and are also highly entertaining. 

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Same. I get that it's not everybody's cup of tea, but the entire Dickhouse oeuvre is about the funniest shit ever if you ask me. And if I meet a male within +/-10 years of my age that doesn't also appreciate it, I think less of them. 

In case anyone isn't aware, the CKY skate videos are precursors to the Jackass TV show, and are also highly entertaining. 

Dickhouse put out some of the best TV of it's time during the 2000s.

Jackass

Wildboyz

Rob & Big

Rob Dyrdek Fantasy Factory

Nitro Circus

Dudesons

Films were good too.

Dickhouse put out some of the best TV of it's time during the 2000s.

Jackass
Wildboyz
Rob & Big
Rob Dyrdek Fantasy Factory
Nitro Circus
Dudesons

Films were good too.

Crown jewel of the brand is wild and wonderful whites
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Deej said:

Johnny Knoxville looks like his in his 70's.

johnny-knoxville-gq-june-july-2021-01.jpg

12 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

He’s 50 has early gray hair now and is worth 75 million, I’d take that.  

12 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

I’m 54 and gray as a sea captain.  Doesn’t make me old.

From that article: "Johnny Knoxville was 29 when Jackass hit MTV in 2000, and by then he'd already been dyeing his graying hair brown for a few years."

9 minutes ago, Liquor and Poker said:

From that article: "Johnny Knoxville was 29 when Jackass hit MTV in 2000, and by then he'd already been dyeing his graying hair brown for a few years."

Not really commenting on the gray hair, but more how broken his body looks (well, it is), 

I didn’t like the gross out stuff, but some of it was gasping-for-air funny. The fireworks at 3am in Bam’s parents’ bedroom killed me.

When he ironed the pictures of hamburgers on all his dad’s clothes killed me.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

I didn’t like the gross out stuff, but some of it was gasping-for-air funny. The fireworks at 3am in Bam’s parents’ bedroom killed me.

Yeah, I was not a fan of nearly all of Steve-O's bits at all. I never got into Wild Boyz because I didn't like Steve. He's done a complete 180.

2 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

He was the guy doing the gross shit. Knoxville, Margera, and Dunn made that show / movies for me. Or basically whoever came up with the ridiculous premises they had. 

Yeah, I preferred their stuff.  Things like the hearse losing the corpse/coffin was hysterical.

This entire genre has one of the highest betas in entertainment. For people that enjoy it, it’s peak  TV.

For the rest of us, it doesn’t work, at all. I struggle to even chuckle at even their legendary bits.  It’s just very polarizing. 

Hope this dude gets clean.

Edited by Bateshorn

1 hour ago, BigDHornfan said:

I got your dick hair all over my fucking face.   Classic.

While looking for that YouTube clip, I found a short piece where the guys were discussing how they put together that bit. It's pretty entertaining.

If you were born between 1975 and 1990 and didn't/don't love Jackass, I just don't believe you.

That being said, I definitely had favorites among the cast and guys I didn't find funny.  I never cared for Bam and thought his whole "fuck with his dad and uncle" schtick was incredibly "one note".

Ryan Dunn sticking the toy racecar up his ass and going to the doctor was piss yourself funny.  The fat guy chasing Wee Man around in public was always a solid bit.  Air horns on the golf course, shitting in the hardware store toilet, etc.

• Hook 'Em 4

probably already posted in this thread, but even just the simple high five gag is greatness

AnnualPhysicalBeauceron-size_restricted.

part of the thing that makes the Ryan Dunn death and Bam's troubles (and particularly his exclusion and related sadness) such a bummer is how much these guys seemed like you and your own buddies, turned up to eleven eleventy billion. i'm sure there was drama and some of the guys hate each other or shit like that, but the high five, the pube beard, just such great dude pranks

• Hook 'Em 2