The Equalizer

RPM

I saw it after the superbowl.  I am amazed that someone read this and thought "hey, let's do this, take my money!"   

I have an idea, Hollywood, if you are listening, let's remake Treasure of Sierra Madre with only women.   Glenn Close can take over Bogart's role.  We can bring in Helen Hunt and LeeLee Sobieski to round out the cast.   Oh, you don't like that?  How about we take the video game to movie idea,  Rose Tico (whatever her name is from Star Wars) and Queen Latifa can star as a coming to life remake of Double Dragon.   Oh, you don't like that either.   How about Phantasy Star, with Rose's star wars sister as the lead?  

9 hours ago, Scary Stranger said:

I think you're all just misogynists that think a overweight middle-aged woman can't kick 4-5 guys asses w/o breaking a sweat.  She has skillz.

Is she middle-aged?  I feel like I'm roughly middle aged, and Queen Latifah was definitely an adult when I was still sucking on Capri-Suns.  

But yeah, this show will absolutely be terrible.