The Daily Wire

workswithseed

1 hour ago, workswithseed said:

I don't know what makes it stupid, looks like that it already has a niche market, and if the movie is good could help produce more movies. 

what happens when it's not good and comes out in 2 years when people barely remember who she is?

also "run hide fight" was made by texas-based cinestate, not the daily wire.  not sure how this thread spun off and was labeled, was just providing some clarity.

14 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

what happens when it's not good and comes out in 2 years when people barely remember who she is?

also "run hide fight" was made by texas-based cinestate, not the daily wire.  not sure how this thread spun off and was labeled, was just providing some clarity.

It's hosted only on TDW that I know of. If it fails it fails.

2 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

It's hosted only on TDW that I know of.

yeah, we got a copy and watched it last spring.  it was supposed to come out last year (limited theatrical release/on demand/streaming) but they decided to push it with the protests/riots.  rarely a good time to release a school shooting movie.

i thought it was ok, but had some serious issues with the plot and the sequence of events near the end.