Maalikmas 2.0! - 2022 QB Maalik Murphy

mdmost

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Loved what he had to say in a 247 article about sticking with his local school and being loyal and believing he could win with the guys he had and not run to a super team.  He plans to pick a college stay there and compete.  His mind set is where it needs to be hoping he brings that attitude with him and it spreads through the locker room.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

It's 24-3. I think Serra has this one.

And I have no idea how the California high school playoffs work. Apparently this is the Southern Section championship game. If they win this, then there are potentially two more games - which then begs the question - Is this really a championship game?

36 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

It's 24-3. I think Serra has this one.

And I have no idea how the California high school playoffs work. Apparently this is the Southern Section championship game. If they win this, then there are potentially two more games - which then begs the question - Is this really a championship game?

How do you see that there are 2 more games?

5 hours ago, Hornlover said:

#77 looks to be 5'5" and 450lbs.

Good win for Serra.  Still don't understand how Cali football works.  Maybe this was the regional championship.  I think it will help Maalik that he hasn't played on a super team.  He has had to learn to throw under duress and his receivers not being open by 10 yards. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, GTJ1982 said:

#77 looks to be 5'5" and 450lbs.

Good win for Serra.  Still don't understand how Cali football works.  Maybe this was the regional championship.  I think it will help Maalik that he hasn't played on a super team.  He has had to learn to throw under duress and his receivers not being open by 10 yards. 

Sad Kristen Bell GIF

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Tylerocks said:

I kind of love the fact that he's using "we" and "us" when talking about the Horns.

I just wish any recruit in America worth a damn wanted to play with him. Texas closing the 22 HS class with a run of JAGS.

The portal better be a cornucopia of ass-kickery otherwise that Alabama game next year will be a 75-0 loss on National TV.

52 minutes ago, GTJ1982 said:

"I think at some point, some of the guys were just not hungry enough, or it seemed like they didn't want it bad enough, especially that dude wearing #25 that was yawning on the sidelines. Fuck is up with that guy? I'm glad they benched his ass" Murphy said. "And we flat out didn't finish some games that, you know, we were up at halftime. But then the third quarter or fourth quarter comes around and we just give the game away."

• Haha 1