I hate hoaxes

MaybeACoordinator

Cant find a short clip for this but one of my favorite but very subtle lines in FTARH  is when Rat calls Damone to bring him his wallet at the restaurant whiles he's on his first date with Stacy. Damone says "jeez Rat...I'm really kinda busy" (which is also a great line I use frequently)...he's watching Leave it to Beaver on his TV at time...when Damone hangs up one of Beaver's friends yells "Hey Beaver are you all right??!!" and a frustrated Damone says "What happened?" 

That's how I feel right now

• Hook 'Em 6

1 hour ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Cant find a short clip for this but one of my favorite but very subtle lines in FTARH  is when Rat calls Damone to bring him his wallet at the restaurant whiles he's on his first date with Stacy. Damone says "jeez Rat...I'm really kinda busy" (which is also a great line I use frequently)...he's watching Leave it to Beaver on his TV at time...when Damone hangs up one of Beaver's friends yells "Hey Beaver are you all right??!!" and a frustrated Damone says "What happened?" 

Watched it last night, and Dennis Taylor is still a Band-Aid wearing asshole.

2 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

C’mon, someone’s gotta recap what happened. 

And I just realized “hoex” would be a good pejorative for an ex who’s now a ho.

To be fair, she was probably a Ho when you met her.  You just didn’t know, or didn’t care because she would be different with you!

58 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

Watched it last night, and Dennis Taylor is still a Band-Aid wearing asshole.

Watched about 20 minutes of last night as well, and as many times as I've seen that movie...I really never noticed the band-aid on his left side until now.  

I also like how his tone and his hand gestures look like he's giving a TED talk, but his mustache and hair scream, "Hey, you wanna see the inside of my van?"  

I'm falling for a free pizza hoax as we speak.  

de3e642e74027d20c26db097edb8f02c.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, NoctambulantBrobdingnagian said:

then why do you continue to perpetuate the story that Strong was a good coach?

Correction: my position is he was not as bad as people say. He was better than lazy Mack and Herman, full stop. I eagerly await Herman's next head coaching job where he can prove that to us all. 

On 2/14/2021 at 8:58 AM, Dennis Taylor said:

Beaver climbed in the coffee cup you moron