Dalhart

smwhorn

Bar H Steak House seems like a high dollar type of place

6 months ago
Stopped in for lunch this afternoon— food was great — service was excellent— However the drink to go was not so GOOD!! Waitress offered cup to go — drank half the water to find a COCKROACH crawling inside! Most digusting thing I have ever witnessed—never going back to this infested place!!

3 months ago
I wouldn't feed my dogs food from this place

6 months ago
I am disappointed in this place for a steak joint in Texas the steak was overcooked and the potato was dry the only good thing that happened at that restaurant was the waitress was right on time watching me every move unfortunately the men's bathroom was like a bomb went off in it it was terrible

a year ago
I ate here like 3 times because in this city is not a lot of restaurants. Each times with troubles. First time: asked for Corona, they don't have it, shainer - they don't have it, dos equis with lime- out of lime, asked for medium Ribay steak - bring me well done steak. Second time: the same i asked for Medium Ribay steak- they gave me Sirlion steak. Salat bar- out of tomatoes. The server is not rude but is not taking care of you- lasy lasy. The third time: i was around 7:30PM, nobody in my front of me but I was waiting like 15 minutes to be seated. In the short word: FU.K this place

looks like you have a couple of Mexican places with decent reviews and new steakhouse XIT, and an all you can eat Chinese Buffet.  

Plus they have a Sonic which begs for you to go there and recreate the scene from Fandango - "I'll have two chili dogs and a malt"

Edited by MAROON

Hang out until August 1 for XIT rodeo and reunion, (Bellamy Brothers this year!)They used to throw little plastic frisbees that made good coasters.

The XIT Museum webpage was proud to announce I’m visitor 1,246 since 7/1/2003.
www.xitmuseum.com (try not to crash the server)

without a doubt the finest free admission donations accepted museum in all of Dallam County, Hartley too...although I haven’t been to Channing in 15ish years...

3 hours ago, ztejas said:

Bar H Steak House seems like a high dollar type of place

6 months ago
Stopped in for lunch this afternoon— food was great — service was excellent— However the drink to go was not so GOOD!! Waitress offered cup to go — drank half the water to find a COCKROACH crawling inside! Most digusting thing I have ever witnessed—never going back to this infested place!!

3 months ago
I wouldn't feed my dogs food from this place

6 months ago
I am disappointed in this place for a steak joint in Texas the steak was overcooked and the potato was dry the only good thing that happened at that restaurant was the waitress was right on time watching me every move unfortunately the men's bathroom was like a bomb went off in it it was terrible

a year ago
I ate here like 3 times because in this city is not a lot of restaurants. Each times with troubles. First time: asked for Corona, they don't have it, shainer - they don't have it, dos equis with lime- out of lime, asked for medium Ribay steak - bring me well done steak. Second time: the same i asked for Medium Ribay steak- they gave me Sirlion steak. Salat bar- out of tomatoes. The server is not rude but is not taking care of you- lasy lasy. The third time: i was around 7:30PM, nobody in my front of me but I was waiting like 15 minutes to be seated. In the short word: FU.K this place
Rob C.
  •  23 friends
  •  3 reviews
  •  
10/7/2018

Best fork and knife in Dalhart waitress had big tits and bent over a lot ...I don't remember the food

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Llano Estacado said:

Hang out until August 1 for XIT rodeo and reunion, (Bellamy Brothers this year!)They used to throw little plastic frisbees that made good coasters.

The XIT Museum webpage was proud to announce I’m visitor 1,246 since 7/1/2003.
www.xitmuseum.com (try not to crash the server)

without a doubt the finest free admission donations accepted museum in all of Dallam County, Hartley too...although I haven’t been to Channing in 15ish years...

Wow what a great site. Love the On-Line gift shop. You can get a copy of "We Fed Them Cactus" by Fabiola Cabeza de Baca for just $117.95! Or was that supposed to be $17.95?

2 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

Going to Dalhart for work? What are you, a shit kicking pig fucker?

Taking depositions of some folks who witnessed a bad accident.

I think I'm gonna hafta try XIT and get a ribay, salat and shainer.  That just sounds delicious.  I hope the waitress isn't lasy, lasy.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Wow what a great site. Love the On-Line gift shop. You can get a copy of "We Fed Them Cactus" by Fabiola Cabeza de Baca for just $117.95! Or was that supposed to be $17.95?

They have a $117.95 option and a $17.95 option. I went with the $117.95 option just in case.

I lived there for 2 years after college.  As bad as they treated a 22 yo yankee, an Austin hipster like you will not fare well.

Hodies BBQ was good.  Or get yourself invited to the country club.  Or drive to Amarillo and hit the Hoffbrau.

15 minutes ago, Parliament said:

I lived there for 2 years after college.  As bad as they treated a 22 yo yankee, an Austin hipster like you will not fare well.

Hodies BBQ was good.  Or get yourself invited to the country club.  Or drive to Amarillo and hit the Hoffbrau.

Prison? 

7 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Yeah, this is the place we ate.  I think the name has changed slightly from when we were there, but this is the location and menu.

Not exactly Fleming’s, but not bad.  Think Salt Grass.