You have to get laid within 24 hours

closetohumping

Speaking of polls, I had sex with South_Austin's mom  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Speaking of polls, I had sex with South_Austin's mom

• Dance
    • Sing
    • Other

Dancing.  It's always seemed to me women are drawn to a guy who can confidently dance well.  I know this because unfortunately I've never been able to.

Exception would be maybe if you're singing in an actual band that attracts lots of lady fans, not just singing karaoke or something.

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, Tom said:

Dancing.  It's always seemed to me women are drawn to a guy who can confidently dance well.  I know this because unfortunately I've never been able to.

Exception would be maybe if you're singing in an actual band that attracts lots of lady fans, not just singing karaoke or something.

Yep. Bachata and salsa lessons paid for themselves in pussy

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

My friend is a 5’7 and not very attractive imo, but has been a singer in metal and then punk bands since we were teens. He actually is a pretty talented vocalist, and he can sing any type of song great now. He’s always pulled an unreal amount of chicks because of it. Most not that hot but definitely multiple that were way out of his league. 

I think if you’re ugly & a great dancer, women will think it’s cute or enjoy watching you dance. But usually it seems like if you can sing you become more attractive for most of them. I don’t really know why.

• Hook 'Em 1

46 minutes ago, Helobious said:

My friend is a 5’7 and not very attractive imo, but has been a singer in metal and then punk bands since we were teens. He actually is a pretty talented vocalist, and he can sing any type of song great now. He’s always pulled an unreal amount of chicks because of it. Most not that hot but definitely multiple that were way out of his league. 

I think if you’re ugly & a great dancer, women will think it’s cute or enjoy watching you dance. But usually it seems like if you can sing you become more attractive for most of them. I don’t really know why.

Friend is a bass player in some band.  Kind of looks like the guy from Mask (the one with Cher).  Pulled some hot chicks all the time.

On 2/15/2021 at 6:20 PM, Zepol87 said:

Yep. Bachata and salsa lessons paid for themselves in pussy

Cumbia did it for me. No lessons, just youtube and losing the fear of looking stupid. COVID has really ruined that spigot though. Also been laid after a night at the White Horse, pretending to know how to dance country/honky-tonk while really just recycling the same cumbia spins.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, BurdineBandit said:

Cumbia did it for me. No lessons, just youtube and losing the fear of looking stupid. COVID has really ruined that spigot though. Also been laid after a night at the White Horse, pretending to know how to dance country/honky-tonk while really just recycling the same cumbia spins.

I read that as "the White House" and it was much more impressive.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 2/16/2021 at 3:08 PM, Helobious said:

Think about this there have been some ugly ass lead singers in the history of pop culture.  Mike Bolton , Steven Tyler, Johnny Gill, Doug super awesome.  All got ass all the time 

pandemic aside, easily dancing. girls who are hoping to fuck a stranger tonight are out dancing, not walking down the street waiting for a crooner to bust out in song. there are no hot chicks at karaoke. Being a good singer can get you laid, but you it's difficult to leverage that talent for that purpose in 24 hours with no prior groundwork. It's easier to get pussy being the lead singer in the cool band that is on stage than being some guy with good dance moves on the floor, but that's about "being the singer in the cool band that is on the stage", not about "being a good singer". 24 hours - go to the street that contains the buildings full of women who are dancing and hoping to have sex, get to work.

Edited by Celery Man
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I don’t know about anyone else’s experience. But when I was coming up there was always seemed to be this one fucker who could get laid under damn near any circumstances. Some mother fuckers are simply charming. They don’t have to sing or dance, just give them a hour and they will charm the panties off the prom Queen.

On 2/15/2021 at 5:59 PM, closetohumping said:

Or the world ends. Yeah, and you look like Quasimoto and the world is out of drugs and alcohol.  It's gotta be a hot chick that you're not related to. What talent do you think gets you laid faster (and more often)? Ability to dance or sing?  

Disturbing that you made this point.

• Haha 1

i missed that you look like quasimoto. nevermind on the dancing - you're gonna need a hooker.

Actually, the best science we have on this is Groundhog's Day, where he does in fact play piano to try and nail Angie MacDowell in one day. I think we can use piano as a proxy for singing, especially since singing ranks above piano in terms of pussy. He does manage to pull off becoming the cool bandleader guy in one day, but it took him thousands of years of prep to be able to do that in that amount of time.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 2/16/2021 at 5:55 PM, closetohumping said:

Friend is a bass player in some band.  Kind of looks like the guy from Mask (the one with Cher).  Pulled some hot chicks all the time.

I’ve played guitar in bands from time to time. It definitely gets you attention from girls. A few years ago, we played a show downtown during SXSW. This hot group of girls gathered to dance by the stage and one of them was making serious “fuck me” eyes at me the whole set. I’m married with kids and easily 15-20 years older than this girl. So I just kind of uncomfortably looked elsewhere every time we made eye contact, like the awkward dork I am. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 2/19/2021 at 2:55 PM, Celery Man said:

i missed that you look like quasimoto. nevermind on the dancing - you're gonna need a hooker.

Actually, the best science we have on this is Groundhog's Day, where he does in fact play piano to try and nail Angie MacDowell in one day. I think we can use piano as a proxy for singing, especially since singing ranks above piano in terms of pussy. He does manage to pull off becoming the cool bandleader guy in one day, but it took him thousands of years of prep to be able to do that in that amount of time.

Threw that in there because I know some of the bros will say they look like brad pitt or some shit

I'm going with singing.

Dancing only works for guys who are above average in physical attractiveness.  Being a good singer/musician can work for all but that most unfortunately disfigured people.

Would anyone think Mick Jagger was a good looking dude if he wasn't one of the greatest front men of all time?

• Hook 'Em 1