Trump Hates Women (i.e. Water is Wet)

PenelopeWitherspoon

2 minutes ago, YChang said:

Genuinely curious what those women for Trump groups think about this...

I imagine it goes something like this: "Those women shouldn't be doing mens' work anyhow.  I'd LOVE for him to grab my pussy!"

Anyhoo, better get used to this kind of stuff. It's going to be coming out for years.  

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/17/us/politics/trump-biden-promotions-women-generals.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

This absolutely infuriates me.  Seems like the only people Trump like were white men.  Fucking asshole.  

Its probably more accurate to say the only people Trump likes were people that will bury their nose in Trump's ass, tongue his balls and give him a reach around. That group just happens to predominantly be white men. And icono.

• Hook 'Em 2

30 minutes ago, tigol said:

Sadly, nothing about this is surprising.

Me either, but it still makes me angry.  I have fought misogyny and condescension my entire career.  I can only imagine how much worse it is for people in the Armed Forces, especially as you rise in the ranks (similar for Female Execs in Energy).

• Hook 'Em 4

Just now, Blotto said:

Its probably more accurate to say the only people Trump likes were people that will bury their nose in Trump's ass, tongue his balls and give him a reach around. That group just happens to predominantly be white men. And icono.

He wouldn't like icono because he is brown.

18 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/17/us/politics/trump-biden-promotions-women-generals.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

This absolutely infuriates me.  Seems like the only people Trump like were white men.  Fucking asshole.  

They should have recommended the promotions while Trump was still there. That could have opened up the DoD and Trump to a gender discrimination suit. The DoD has its own cultural problems still even if TrumpCo is 1000x worse. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:

They should have recommended the promotions while Trump was still there. That could have opened up the DoD and Trump to a gender discrimination suit. The DoD has its own cultural problems still even if TrumpCo is 1000x worse. 

8 hours ago, Js1 said:

That article really makes Milley and Esper look like good people.  Milley should be asked to step down - fuck the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs bowing down to Lord God Trump like that.

Agreed with both of these.  We have known for ages the DoD has an issues with women in positions of power.  

I do wonder, are they still opened up to a suit due to this?  The promotion recommendations didn't happen because they were women.  Seems like enough to at least start one.

On 2/18/2021 at 9:52 AM, FondrenRoad said:

don't they only get one shot at that kind of promotion ? there are far more qualified officers than general spots ?