Jester is a fragile bitch/2022 Uncommitted WR Evan Stewart

Burt Macklin

RJ compared him to a mixture of Waddle/Garrett Wilson, but I didn’t really see him like that. 

Not saying he isn’t good but he’s more of a speed guy, unlike Waddle who’s a (Explosive run after catch) or Wilson (Who’s ball skills are 2nd to none)...

hes routes are what has me drooling though...They are just as good if not better than both of the two I mentioned at this point in their career....Reminds me more of a Stephon Diggs or Devante Adams,,,

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, D3zii said:

RJ compared him to a mixture of Waddle/Garrett Wilson, but I didn’t really see him like that. 

Not saying he isn’t good but he’s more of a speed guy, unlike Waddle who’s a (Explosive run after catch) or Wilson (Who’s ball skills are 2nd to none)...

hes routes are what has me drooling though...They are just as good if not better than both of the two I mentioned at this point in their career....Reminds me more of a Stephon Diggs or Devante Adams,,,

Adams ran a 4.56 but I get what you're saying in comparison to route running. 

• Burt Macklin changed the title to Jester is a fragile bitch/2022 Uncommitted WR Evan Stewart