Jester is a fragile bitch/2022 Uncommitted WR Evan Stewart

Burt Macklin

1 hour ago, Chad said:

I'm telling y'all the staff needs to go all out Tennessee and arrange for  these kids to receive whataburger bags stuffed with 100s.

Sheeeeeit. This is 2021. Pay them in NFTs. 

Sheet GIF

Edited by Irieguy

This is going to be a wild recruitment and odds are going to be against us.  Every school was negative recruiting.  Our own damn players that are entering the draft are negatively recruiting the school.  Sark is going to need to show out this season to have a chance with guys like Evan.  I wouldn't be surprised to see Reuben Owens decommit out of the Blue like this as well.

With that said, Sark needs to continue to recruit Evans heavily.  He needs to have this offense rolling in the fall, and likely needs to drop a big bag and show him how to take advantage of the NIL.  If we do those things, I think he commits back to Texas.  If we don't he probably ends up at Bama.  I personally don't think the stars will align with us on this one with everything that will need to happen to get him back in the fold. 

With that said, let's get Banks, Campbell in the fold.  I think with some good OL recruits... it will be easier to get some of the elite skill players on board or to keep them on the ship. 

Edited by victory88
  • Hook 'Em 1

There's a guy on tOSU site Eleven Warriors who claims to be friends with Stewart and previously said Stewart shot a UT video before the first brief process shut down. Idk what this could even mean but he posted this yesterday:

I’m the guy that is tight with Evan Stewart. I’m sorry I can’t say anything but I will say Texas fans better hope the real story doesn’t come out lol

13 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

There's a guy on tOSU site Eleven Warriors who claims to be friends with Stewart and previously said Stewart shot a UT video before the first brief process shut down. Idk what this could even mean but he posted this yesterday:

I’m the guy that is tight with Evan Stewart. I’m sorry I can’t say anything but I will say Texas fans better hope the real story doesn’t come out lol

Give me a break. That dude is clearly full of shit. "Real story" lol. Sure thing, bud. 

• Hook 'Em 2

15 hours ago, Tex-19 said:

Well he never released a video so obviously this guys full of shit

• Hook 'Em 2

15 hours ago, Tex-19 said:

That's great but I've actually met Evan Stewart. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, 1leggedduck said:

I never thought anything like this would happen to me or that I'd be writing about it, but my first day at the car wash was really hectic...

...as I bent over the hood of a purple 1971 Cadillac Eldorado to scrub off dried bird poop, futureman slinked up behind me, his right arm lubed to the saggy elbow...

• Hook 'Em 1

• 4 months later...
20 minutes ago, ousux said:

If he doesn't keep his word and commit shortly after this thing becomes official, means he's waiting to see Sark Ball in action first.

if he doesn’t keep his word I’ll be shocked!! I don’t want dishonest kids. 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Jester said:

Damn't. Can we change thread titles when a kid decommits?  Every time this thing gets bumped I think he's back in the fold.

Ya, ya.  eabod/diaf.

I’m gonna save you some time.  Don’t bother with the Bru McCoy thread. It ain’t happening. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Scholz said:

Heard a rumor Stewart was getting benched this week for lying about having Covid to get out of practice.  Not a good look if true.

He also had 200+ receiving yds in the last game, so I may find a way to overlook that

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

• Burt Macklin changed the title to Jester is a fragile bitch/2022 Uncommitted WR Evan Stewart