2021 NCAA Baseball

WBT

10 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Vandy rolled up 14-2 at home by Georgia.

5 IP, 7 H, 6 ER, 2 BB, 12 K for Kumar, that’s a strange line. 

Saw most of the game on SECN.    Kumar gave up 3HR's.   Ga had 7 HR's in the game,  Vandy with 4 errors.   Never saw Vandy play that bad but credit Ga, looked very good.

1 hour ago, torre said:

Saw most of the game on SECN.    Kumar gave up 3HR's.   Ga had 7 HR's in the game,  Vandy with 4 errors.   Never saw Vandy play that bad but credit Ga, looked very good.

Biggest underachieving program this side of A&M. So much baseball talent in GA and UGA rarely does shit in baseball. Or, even worse, basketball.

On 4/10/2021 at 8:15 PM, Elmer_Fudd said:

Georgia takes 2/3 from Vandy.

I did not see that coming.

Cocks getting beat by LSU last night I did.

They are not Top 10.  Just aren't and I don't care about RPI, xyz stats, whatever.  Just don't

Just now, TrashMaster G said:

T-shirts are being printed up at this very moment.

I still get a good laugh/absolutely shocked that Arkansas printed up “OmaHogs” t shirts. Didn’t realize going 10 times and never winning it all earned you that nickname. We’re young this year and have the potential to do some damage in Omaha. Fuckin Pierce may pull this off 

1 hour ago, TrashMaster G said:

T-shirts are being printed up at this very moment.

Are they halting production on the ones they're still making for beating us? 

On that note, my neighbors are both aggy grads, and we hang out with them on occasion. My wife doesn't like me getting into the rivalry shit with them but this past weekend the woman mentioned something about beating us in baseball. I told her "congrats, you can say "oh look we beat those guys" while watching the CWS this year." 

It's too easy with them. 

• Haha 1