2021 Everything FCS Spring Season

MNLonghornFUKM

My folks are Sam grads, season ticket holders, etc. Among other things, glad the game was on regular old ESPN instead of spending a couple of hours on the phone with my 78 year old father coaching him on streaming via ESPN Plus

Struggle is real. Every year I have to explain to my dad that ESPN 3/+ isn’t a cable channel. Mostly Ndsu is on cable tho or nbcnd

So, watching those games yesterday I kept thinking, "It sure will be nice to see a commitment to RBs running the ball and QBs passing to an open receiver."

Most of the teams utilized the RB in the passing game and used the power run game to set up single coverage in open space.

It looked like football.

15 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Trevor Matich, asked what are reasonable expectations for Texas this season, just said the Longhorns could challenge for the Big Ten championship. Way to know your shit, Trevor. 

Are you trying to say Jesus Christ couldn't hit a curveball?

On 5/8/2021 at 10:28 PM, WhatTheBuck said:

Any update on the status of Darrel Hawkins-Williams? I searched but didn’t come up with anything other than the coach saying he was hopeful that he’d be fine but that came from during or right after the game. 

[Grain of Salt]

According to my stepson at Sam, he was checked out at the hospital and was "just" knocked out.  No spinal injury and that there is a chance that he plays on Sunday.

[Grain of Salt]