Fuck Arkansas

Zeus

Probably back around 2010, a Razorback fan was arguing with me, blaming the series postponement on us. Apparently, that was the bullshit story they were pushing on their fan sites. When the postponement happened, the stories all talked about it, but I couldn’t find them at the time I was having this discussion. Let’s make sure the truth about them pussing out is preserved. 

https://www.espn.com/college-football/news/story?id=3330531

AUSTIN, Texas -- Arkansas is bumping Texas from its 2009 schedule so that the Razorbacks can play Texas A&M in the start of a new series with the Aggies.

The Longhorns and Razorbacks, set to meet Sept. 13 in Austin, announced Friday that their postponed game in Fayetteville might not be rescheduled until 2013 or later.

Arkansas athletic director Jeff Long said that adding Texas A&M to its 2009 schedule gave the Razorbacks 13 games, forcing the school to remove one from its nonconference schedule.

"While it is unfortunate that we will have to postpone the return game in the Texas series, we felt that it was important to seize the window of opportunity to secure a long-term series with Texas A&M," Long said.

Texas holds a 55-21 advantage in matchups with the Razorbacks. The first meeting was in 1894.

Fuck Arkansas. 

On 2/21/2021 at 12:14 PM, texifornia said:

How can you be a Texas fan that's been through the Cal/Maryland experience and still be overlooking a ranked matchup to start the season?

Exactly. "First real game" is how we lose to Maryland TWICE!

Edited by n64ra