OU benchwarmer picking a fight with 2 wrestlers

52-80

On 2/21/2021 at 11:27 AM, Eastwood said:

Don't put your hands on people. It's always been a rule, but the last 20 years really, really make it an unbreakable one. You don't know who is carrying or who has been training MMA since they were 12 like these guys, and all of it will be filmed and put on the internet forever. Lots of videos out there now of little dudes who started training BJJ or MMA from a young age just dicing up a bigger guy. Fighting was a halfway fun past time of dipshittery back in the day. Worst case scenario, you end up in a drunk tank for a night. Now? Usually big consequences.

Another reason for this is that you never know who may be a complete psychopath lurking underneath a thin veneer.   

I learned this at a house party when I was 17 and saw one of my friends collapse the left side of a guy’s face with an arm cast (my friend had a broken thumb) and then kick the dude into the deep end of a swimming pool.  He then proceeded to calmly watch the dude sink.  And I don’t think it was an act.  He appeared to legitimately have no concern whether or not that guy lived or died.  

It really shook me that this guy who I had known for a few years was capable of that kind of casual violence.  Hammered home the point for me that I don’t want to be the one who fucks around and finds out with people I don’t know at all.  

1 hour ago, hayden_horn said:

reminds me a bit of this austin whataburger fight from way b

COME GET SOME

"i've got some. my cheeseburger is good."

If I'm not mistaken, cheeseburger guy showed up on the shag and posted in the thread we had going. 

Also, not Ben Askren

https://fansided.com/2021/02/22/ufc-news-no-ben-askren-didnt-beat-oklahoma-football-video/

Edited by Blotto

On 2/21/2021 at 1:25 PM, Clintonaldo said:

I hate watching violence but this is what happens when you fuck with someone. I wonder if the other guy will be able to claim self defense since the pussy got a lawyer. 

Same, but I loved watching this. Every single time.

On 2/21/2021 at 3:25 PM, bmbmd said:

Oddly satisfying on a number of levels. 

Nothing odd about how satisfying it is. :) 

19 hours ago, Ridingtosunset said:

I used to train boxers but...Idiots all around. Getting in fights in bathrooms and achieving twitter fame from kids and MMA skid row strongly corelates to failure in life. Always will. 

I mean, they're already in Oklahoma, so they're pretty much deep down that "failure" road.

Also, y'all neggin' Mr. Grey Poupon over here for pointing out that being at a bar during COVID is bad... y'all need Jesus.

Edited by Rimbo
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

A couple of the comments from the oudaily link are great:

Interesting Feb 21, 2021 7:23pm

Interesting that you create an account just to slander the guy. The truth will come out. I don't know if it was you in the fight, or one if your friends, but for a guy that's been practicing g MMA all his life that wasn't very impressive. It was classic elementary school sucker punch, and roll on the ground. Spencer had a bulky coat on, and was limited by that, and getting sucker punched. I know a lot of people that train to fight, are pretty cocky, and always looking for a way to get a jump on some u suspecting fool ti show how "great" they are, especially when they are running around with their brother watching their back. I don't think the two punk brothers are innocent in this while thing given the information available about them.

So ol' Spencer not only got his ass kicked by some dude half his size, but some dude half his size that sucks at MMA?

16 minutes ago, FunkSoulBrother said:

Kids name is even Walker.  They fucked with the wrong guy.

Apparently Spencer Jones spent two years at Liberty before transferring to OU.  No wonder he obviously had no experience in bar fights.  

Edited by 40acredropout

Obviously the wrestlers are Sooner fans. After this incident are them and the football team still cool with each other?

I don’t think the rest of the football team will have a problem. They ain’t tryin’ to get their faces rearranged by a 165# 5’9” guy in a bathroom.

It’s like they picked these guys out of movie stereotypes. Football players are the good looking, arrogant pricks; expensive clothes, go to the “prestigious” (for Norman) university picking on smaller, blue collar townies. If this movie were 20 years ago, Matt Damon is the wrestler and Ben Affleck is Spencer.

Love the blue jacket guy. Looked like he wasn’t at all thinking about wresting on a men’s room floor that night. Knit hat kid gets his hands on him and he looked like he was just trying not to end up with piss on his jacket.

Spence and blue jacket actually like alphas until they flipped MMA kid’s switch and it was over Johnny.
This clip never gets old.

• Haha 4

The worst ass kicking I ever received was from a guy a foot shorter than me. It was like trying to fight a hummingbird. But, when I finally got my hands on him, the tables turned. He broke loose and ran off, but not before dishing me a respectable dose of "WTF just happened?"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RPM said:

The worst ass kicking I ever received was from a guy a foot shorter than me. It was like trying to fight a hummingbird. But, when I finally got my hands on him, the tables turned. He broke loose and ran off, but not before dishing me a respectable dose of "WTF just happened?"

I remember that.  Turns out she was really ugly, too. 

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, RPM said:

imagine losing a fight.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Clintonaldo said:

I am donating regardless if they need money now or not. I won’t tolerate rudeness in a man. 

At 40 I will fight for 2 reasons and sometimes a third. You fuck with my dog or kid and there isn’t anything I won’t do. The wife is 50-50 because she is a shitty driver. 

Understandable.

19 hours ago, 40acredropout said:

Kids name is even Walker.  They fucked with the wrong guy.

Apparently Spencer Jones spent two years at Liberty before transferring to OU.  No wonder he obviously had no experience in bar fights.  

Who needs booze when the school president lets you fuck his wife on the reg?

• Like 1

Ok so the two skinny jean douche waffles who are basically taunting and asking for a fight and the guy who shoves bilbo baggins and says “look at me bitch”. Those two guys got lawyers and sued and are claiming being victimized? Hahahahaha I mean it’s like the perfect example of millennials today. Ask for a fight get the shit kicked out of them then cry about it and sue. I hope they get to court and get laughed wasting a ton of money on lawyers. 

• Hook 'Em 4