OU benchwarmer picking a fight with 2 wrestlers

52-80

5 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

I didnt 

Thanks, I missed that the fight had already taken place on some level. Those OU kid's lawyers will probably reach out to the other people in the bathroom and "encourage" them to share a very favorable narrative oƒ what "actually" happened.  

My best guess: one of the guys punches Ben Askrens nephew.  Big guys notice he’s still hanging around hence the “gtfo here,”.  I think little dudes may win in court as well 

• Hook 'Em 2

Which part did I get wrong? Their state residency? Their intelligence? Their amateur status? Their net worth?
The point remains that they don’t present a deep pockets target for a civil battery lawsuit. 

While they likely don’t have deep pockets, I take great umbrage at the use of the term “dumbfucks.” “Heroes” seems more appropriate.

I am glad I got to watch a Sooner football player take an ass whipping rather than watch him give one to a woman.  Spencer will probably just beat his girlfriend to a pulp next week for appearances sake and to get some Stoops cred.    

They don’t just beat women. They are quite adept at beating their children as well.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

OU fans/people in Oklahoma love to brawl...  Like most stupid people, in general. Growing up, we had as much friendly fire in terms of fights vs with UT fans, in Dallas.

That’s not a surprise. As we all know, OU fans are ill-bred, obnoxious pieces of shit, and mostly t-shirt fans. They often need a reminder of their relative worthlessness to society. 

On 2/22/2021 at 11:13 PM, Blotto said:

I'm guessing he hits that $30k goal by the end of the week, probably earlier. 

They cranked it up to $50K and still hit the number, lulz. Watching two OU douchebags get their shit handed to them is the heartwarming story the country needed right now

image.png.a8c3c77106544c2b270bcc57248a42ac.png

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Zeus said:

Siap

uncle chael

I completely agree with his sentiment but society is too full of pussies these days.

An ass whipping used to mean something where it created accountability and conditioned stimulus where you wouldn’t be a fuckwad anymore.

Unfortunately with society not having accountability with far too many people being keyboard warriors with no consequence, it spreads to other areas like bar bathrooms.

I hope everyone walks away from this but I don’t have confidence in that.

• Hook 'Em 3