OU benchwarmer picking a fight with 2 wrestlers

52-80

21 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

In his prime Larry Allen vs a chimpanzee in a fight.  Who wins?

A smart chimpanzee would bring a 12pk of Bud Light for ole Larry, and they'd be best...um...buds.

21 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Ok so the two skinny jean douche waffles who are basically taunting and asking for a fight and the guy who shoves bilbo baggins and says “look at me bitch”. Those two guys got lawyers and sued and are claiming being victimized? Hahahahaha I mean it’s like the perfect example of millennials today. Ask for a fight get the shit kicked out of them then cry about it and sue. I hope they get to court and get laughed wasting a ton of money on lawyers. 

Not seeing anything about lawsuits yet? But yeah articles I've read says Jones hired a lawyer and is playing the victim... 

All the lawyers in the world and especially those who attended law school in Oklahoma are not going to help that OU weasel pussy holder escape a lifetime of watching this video of him taking a fine ass whipping on a piss soaked bar floor.  No jury, especially one half full of gun toting Okie Lites are going to give this white tennis shoe Sooner a dime.  The video is like watching a mild version of Road House.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, JMFP said:

Not seeing anything about lawsuits yet? But yeah articles I've read says Jones hired a lawyer and is playing the victim... 

Let's see, he forgot to learn how to fight, then he picked a fight with a guy half his size, then he got his ass kicked all over a pissy bathroom, and now it's all over the internet.  But that smaller kid did learn how to fight!  It's so unfair.  Daddy, call the lawyer!!

What a gigantic bitch.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Ok so the two skinny jean douche waffles who are basically taunting and asking for a fight and the guy who shoves bilbo baggins and says “look at me bitch”. Those two guys got lawyers and sued and are claiming being victimized? Hahahahaha I mean it’s like the perfect example of millennials today. Ask for a fight get the shit kicked out of them then cry about it and sue. I hope they get to court and get laughed wasting a ton of money on lawyers. 

I get the sentiment but these guys were almost certainly born after ~1997 and are gen Z.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, OneOfTheOutOfFocusGuys said:

i've only heard about eye surgery, who i think was the dude that first got hit.  did the second guy not take serious damage when his head was used as a battering ram on that wall?

his brain woke up when it realized he was gonna get his ass kicked, then it shut itself off again to protect itself when he got slammed into the wall.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, OneOfTheOutOfFocusGuys said:

i've only heard about eye surgery, who i think was the dude that first got hit.  did the second guy not take serious damage when his head was used as a battering ram on that wall?

I don't think that guy had much to damage in the first place. 

• Haha 1

That’s gen Z since it’s likely these guys weren’t born before 1997.

Edit:B00M already addressed that we the millennial delegation do not claim these losers
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

The best part of this whole thing is we can laugh at those idoits for getting their asses kicked. 

When I was in HS.  We had a strength coach that was an Olympic medalist in judo for some eastern european country in the 60's.  Hungary or Yugoslavia.   He had gained a ton of weight over the years  Rumor was he was working in a convenience store when he first immigrated to the US and some guy tried to steal something; he said something like "fuck you fat man" and the said burglar ended up in the hospital with several broken bones.   

11 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

While the guy did push the short dude and call him a name, the short guys may end up having to pay cause then they quickly escalated the incident to a frightening level. 

Best if all parties had just walked away. 

Should Ralphie have walked away from Farkus?

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Let's see, he forgot to learn how to fight, then he picked a fight with a guy half his size, then he got his ass kicked all over a pissy bathroom, and now it's all over the internet.  But that smaller kid did learn how to fight!  It's so unfair.  Daddy, call the lawyer!!

What a gigantic bitch.

Haha very much this.

1 hour ago, TreatyOak said:

While the guy did push the short dude and call him a name, the short guys may end up having to pay cause then they quickly escalated the incident to a frightening level. 

Best if all parties had just walked away. 

See below.  

1 hour ago, NorthLoop said:

I think the bloody nose shows that it had already been escalated. 

And yes, short guys quickly defused the situation.  They had to kill off some brain cells on the bros, but thems the breaks.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Wonder how much of that $25K raised is from UT fans.  😂

The short guys are OU fans and I know a good number of donations are from OU fans.  But OU fans are poor so I’m sure the total sum is a good chunk UT.  

OU fans/people in Oklahoma love to brawl...  Like most stupid people, in general. Growing up, we had as much friendly fire in terms of fights vs with UT fans, in Dallas.

Brother was a wrestler in 6A and we have some great stories.  I’ll drop a few later.  I’ve got multiple bottle scars on my dome as well.  I probably deserved ‘em.  When you really lock up someone on the ground and have the adrenaline flowing that’s what it takes sometimes.  

And I was scrawny and tiny back then.  These days I lift bro - and I know not to fuck w small dudes...and cauliflower ear?  Jesus these guys were dumb as fuck going where they did.  The pain train had all the horns blaring.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

See below.  

And yes, short guys quickly defused the situation.  They had to kill off some brain cells on the bros, but thems the breaks.  

I didnt 

1 hour ago, NorthLoop said:

I think the bloody nose shows that it had already been escalated. 

Thanks, I missed that the fight had already taken place on some level. Those OU kid's lawyers will probably reach out to the other people in the bathroom and "encourage" them to share a very favorable narrative oƒ what "actually" happened.  

42 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

The short guys are OU fans and I know a good number of donations are from OU fans.  But OU fans are poor so I’m sure the total sum is a good chunk UT.  

OU fans/people in Oklahoma love to brawl...  Like most stupid people, in general. Growing up, we had as much friendly fire in terms of fights vs with UT fans, in Dallas.

Brother was a wrestler in 6A and we have some great stories.  I’ll drop a few later.  I’ve got multiple bottle scars on my dome as well.  I probably deserved ‘em.  When you really lock up someone on the ground and have the adrenaline flowing that’s what it takes sometimes.  

And I was scrawny and tiny back then.  These days I lift bro - and I know not to fuck w small dudes...and cauliflower ear?  Jesus these guys were dumb as fuck going where they did.  The pain train had all the horns blaring.  

the short guys' lawyer is OSU undergrad and OU JD, born and raised in Norman

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm curious to see if there is video of the whole incident.

I mean, obviously the smaller dude was already punched or something (bloody nose).  My question is he just took a punch and were still just standing there strategizing? :lol

Those other 2 are bigger pusses than I thought.

What plaintiffs’ lawyer is going to want to sue two Okie dumbfuck amateur cage fighters who don’t have a pot to piss in? You can’t get blood from a stone, and lawyers who file suits like this work on contingency fees. It’s the bar that needs to start worrying about a negligent security claim. 

I don't want to make work for immamac or blacklab, but if there's enough interest we could probably round up $1k+ and make a donation from surlyhorns.  Because fuck ou and fuck this guy in particular.

Nevermind -- looks like you have to use your own name and CC info.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 1

44 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I don't want to make work for immamac or blacklab, but if there's enough interest we could probably round up $1k+ and make a donation from surlyhorns.  Because fuck ou and fuck this guy in particular.

Nevermind -- looks like you have to use your own name and CC info.

We already have yours and your credderick is no good.

53 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

What plaintiffs’ lawyer is going to want to sue two Okie dumbfuck amateur cage fighters who don’t have a pot to piss in? You can’t get blood from a stone, and lawyers who file suits like this work on contingency fees. It’s the bar that needs to start worrying about a negligent security claim. 

keep talking, tough guy.