The Cloak Room is a terrible place.

Parliament

this sounds like a frightful policy.   Particularly from the group who were warned that, left to their natural end, would completely decimate the country in under a year.  They burned the country down last year and stoked civil disobedience to the point of violence, over and over and over, ruined any semblance of a free and fair democratic election and the dipshits in the "Cloak Room" fucking ate it up, 900, everyday to the point to where they lie about criminal threats of violence here just to keep their fucking face out of the mirror.
Your idea is a noble one (not negging in the Cloak Room) , but you are speaking to lunatics who can only have their drivel paid attention to by absolutely shutting down intelligent debate, or, worse, honest discussion.   The mods here are frightened of them as well, which isn't surprising, but it is disappointing. 

These assholes gleefully cheered on the most corrupt idea ever to consider the office of t

But, Brisket is Brown and Subliminal is gay, in case you haven't been reminded in the last 5 minutes in the Cloak Room.
THAT point needs to be made over and over in that shit room or else, much like Biden gets away with it only with the complicit censorship, can survive that "Cloak Room" circle jerk because dissent is banned.   You are trying to reason with the wrong crew.   
These are the destroyers of America, Americana, the Constitution, your children, education, medicine, scientist's credibility, monetary policy, foreign policy, not being branded globally as beta male pussy incompetent, thick,  talentless corruption and any pretense of honesty.

Miss me yet?

But remember...in case you forgot....Brisket is brown and Subliminal is gay. 

This is 99 percent of the Cloak Room and everything that's embarrassing the State of Texas

Ttom?
  • Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, m00t607t said:

this sounds like a frightful policy.   Particularly from the group who were warned that, left to their natural end, would completely decimate the country in under a year.  They burned the country down last year and stoked civil disobedience to the point of violence, over and over and over, ruined any semblance of a free and fair democratic election and the dipshits in the "Cloak Room" fucking ate it up, 900, everyday to the point to where they lie about criminal threats of violence here just to keep their fucking face out of the mirror.

Your idea is a noble one (not negging in the Cloak Room) , but you are speaking to lunatics who can only have their drivel paid attention to by absolutely shutting down intelligent debate, or, worse, honest discussion.   The mods here are frightened of them as well, which isn't surprising, but it is disappointing. 

These assholes gleefully cheered on the most corrupt idea ever to consider the office of t

But, Brisket is Brown and Subliminal is gay, in case you haven't been reminded in the last 5 minutes in the Cloak Room.

THAT point needs to be made over and over in that shit room or else, much like Biden gets away with it only with the complicit censorship, can survive that "Cloak Room" circle jerk because dissent is banned.   You are trying to reason with the wrong crew.   

These are the destroyers of America, Americana, the Constitution, your children, education, medicine, scientist's credibility, monetary policy, foreign policy, not being branded globally as beta male pussy incompetent, thick,  talentless corruption and any pretense of honesty.

Miss me yet?

This is 99 percent of the Cloak Room and everything that's embarrassing the State of Texas

tenor (27).gif

8 hours ago, m00t607t said:

Miss me yet?

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

• Like 2

not sure about this "Ttom," but if he was a Patriot who was dead on ballz accurate about so many things, in the way of warning if nothing else, only to be censored to the point of "disappeared"  - then he sure has had to learn to adapt if he did make it through Jan 6 '

It was tough on a few of us, watching the fundamental principle of the Republic corrupted, openly stolen while being cheered on by those who we considered among the best of us.  Americans disenfranchised by the millions and some unarmed dip shit in a buffalo hat takes the hard fall for an insurrection that had happened months before on election day.

Not to mention the nonaccountability served out to anyone for anything that has happened since. 

Is the NY Post still "banned" from Twitter for the absolute truism it reported on Hunter Biden?  

Is Adam Schiff still a public employee?  Has anyone, anywhere tried to even acknowledge any of their flat out dishonesty or incompetence?

As to this "Ttom" He's probably had to learn to be nimble, learn to keep his cell phone out of his proximity when Democracy is happening

Learn to not consider school board meetings a public forum wherein parents advocate for the proper treatment of their children, but instead some brownshirted cabal of arbiters who decide which Americans are and are not allowed civil rights, or any rights; else the Pelosi death gasp currently manifest as Merrick Garland go all General Milley on our bitch ass. 

You learn the game, you survive, you keep your freedom. 

Just knocking over Targets and firebombing Portland Court Houses to keep a steady cash flow.

It's not easy, but it's simple.  

Specially with the ineptness of the libtards on full display...there's not much to fear for much longer, then the war of attrition begins. 

Seems like that "Ttom" sure had sage words for the sheep.  It was the Wildcat09's who were responsible for Donald Trump more than anyone in a Maga Hat.

No one liked Trump, everyone HATES what unrestricted Wildcat'09 would do to our country.   They got a peak in Portland, Seattle, Chicago and Minneapolis in the summer of '20.  Even with the media cover-ups and the technology "banning/shadowbanning/de-platforming" 

What's clear is clear this summer/autumn as the wad is being shot by the left.   There's nothing left but a joke of a spending bill that is the last straw before they are all gone.  Fucking Maddow even quit.

anyway.....gotta saddle up my horses and ride night patrol with some frat buddies in Del Rio tonight....anyone gotta a Lone Star Flag?   or, better yet,  some night vision gear I might borrow?  Seems my miliary pals are convinced we left most of it for the Taliban

Any y'all wanna ride?

Keep that racial division up there, Cloak Room junkies.   How's that workin' out for you?   Perhaps exactly like this "Ttom" and others tried to warn you that it would?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 9

On 10/14/2021 at 8:17 PM, m00t607t said:

not sure about this "Ttom," but if he was a Patriot who was dead on ballz accurate about so many things, in the way of warning if nothing else, only to be censored to the point of "disappeared"  - then he sure has had to learn to adapt if he did make it through Jan 6 '

It was tough on a few of us, watching the fundamental principle of the Republic corrupted, openly stolen while being cheered on by those who we considered among the best of us.  Americans disenfranchised by the millions and some unarmed dip shit in a buffalo hat takes the hard fall for an insurrection that had happened months before on election day.

Not to mention the nonaccountability served out to anyone for anything that has happened since. 

Is the NY Post still "banned" from Twitter for the absolute truism it reported on Hunter Biden?  

Is Adam Schiff still a public employee?  Has anyone, anywhere tried to even acknowledge any of their flat out dishonesty or incompetence?

As to this "Ttom" He's probably had to learn to be nimble, learn to keep his cell phone out of his proximity when Democracy is happening

Learn to not consider school board meetings a public forum wherein parents advocate for the proper treatment of their children, but instead some brownshirted cabal of arbiters who decide which Americans are and are not allowed civil rights, or any rights; else the Pelosi death gasp currently manifest as Merrick Garland go all General Milley on our bitch ass. 

You learn the game, you survive, you keep your freedom. 

Just knocking over Targets and firebombing Portland Court Houses to keep a steady cash flow.

It's not easy, but it's simple.  

Specially with the ineptness of the libtards on full display...there's not much to fear for much longer, then the war of attrition begins. 

Seems like that "Ttom" sure had sage words for the sheep.  It was the Wildcat09's who were responsible for Donald Trump more than anyone in a Maga Hat.

No one liked Trump, everyone HATES what unrestricted Wildcat'09 would do to our country.   They got a peak in Portland, Seattle, Chicago and Minneapolis in the summer of '20.  Even with the media cover-ups and the technology "banning/shadowbanning/de-platforming" 

What's clear is clear this summer/autumn as the wad is being shot by the left.   There's nothing left but a joke of a spending bill that is the last straw before they are all gone.  Fucking Maddow even quit.

anyway.....gotta saddle up my horses and ride night patrol with some frat buddies in Del Rio tonight....anyone gotta a Lone Star Flag?   or, better yet,  some night vision gear I might borrow?  Seems my miliary pals are convinced we left most of it for the Taliban

Any y'all wanna ride?

Keep that racial division up there, Cloak Room junkies.   How's that workin' out for you?   Perhaps exactly like this "Ttom" and others tried to warn you that it would?

image.gif.c73724709fec375e8f1cc4a2ed61b708.gif

On 10/15/2021 at 8:25 AM, Mrs Whiggins said:

This seems like a rather bold prediction. Care to elaborate?

seems that I did in the link provided, madam.

If you really want more outside of your echo chamber there in the Cloak Room, were are always around and quite verille. . 

In case, somehow, you require still more clarity on the matter.....here...this is where a WildCat09 world ends up.  The fucking "Transportation Secretary" IN THE MIDDLE OF A CRIPPLING SUPPLY CHAIN CRISIS THE LIKES OF WHICH HAVE NEVER BEEN WITNESSED IN THE HISTORY OF SUPPLY CHAINS is, ...yah....uhm...taking a few weeks off of "paternity leave."   

Seriously....that happened right in the middle of Biden blaming his glaring incompetence on the fucking supply chain and none of his policies that have created that very thing.  

You did this, Wiggins..

You did this with shit like this  and that galvenizes a base.

• Fuck You 11

21 minutes ago, m00t607t said:

If you really want more outside of your echo chamber there in the Cloak Room, were are always around and quite verille. . 

In case, somehow, you require still more clarity on the matter.....here...this is where a WildCat09 world ends up.  The fucking "Transportation Secretary" IN THE MIDDLE OF A CRIPPLING SUPPLY CHAIN CRISIS THE LIKES OF WHICH HAVE NEVER BEEN WITNESSED IN THE HISTORY OF SUPPLY CHAINS is, ...yah....uhm...taking a few weeks off of "paternity leave."   

Seriously....that happened right in the middle of Biden blaming his glaring incompetence on the fucking supply chain and none of his policies that have created that very thing.  

You did this, Wiggins..

Gene Wilder Nonsense GIF by MOODMAN

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

Of course I did this. I will always choose caring for humans as a positive. If we do not care for each other then we are not going to survive this earth. When you were born, someone fed you and sheltered you; I hope they loved you and taught you to love because that is how we survive as a species.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, m00t607t said:

You did this, Wiggins..

This is clearly Tom. The lack of basic grammar skills, the spelling of certain words, the meth fueled ranting, and blaming others for problems you caused are all hallmarks of our friend who posts from a padded room.

Foosters!  Not sure about "Ttom", but I'm sure this person would include something here about a "breastfeeding Transportation Secretary" co-mingled with John Kerry throwing some climate change gear at the Chinese nuclear capable hypersonic weaponry that our intelligence somehow missed after missing on a bunch of guys riding goats running us out of Kabul and missing completely upon which political party was more aligned with the Russians these last 20 years.  

You seem spirited and in good health and I salute that.  

Good evening, sir. 

• Fuck You 4

It's taking a selective view of persons and putting them under a microscope for perceived malfeasance and missing the nuance that should be objectively applied to every one of us. Take ole Pete for example. The breastfeeding trope was stupid. Pete is gay and identifies as a male. He is, to the best of my knowledge, not making any attempt to breastfeed either of his two children recently adopted. He does, however, recognize that it is very important to bond with your baby, to spend time with a newborn and meet their needs, whether the father or the mother or even for infants in institutionalized care--the Romanian orphans and their stories were heartbreaking.

My oldest had a friend in middle school that we used to have over to our home. I knew this young adult had a less than ideal home life. The mom had a lot of boyfriends and a lot of children with absentee fathers. The young friend desperately wanted attention and love but sadly was looking for love in all the wrong places--a boy who would get her pregnant so she would have 'someone who loves me'. This womanchild hated her sisters, hated her mother's boyfriends (who sounded a little creepy, but I admit I was getting only one side), and was hanging all her hopes that a baby would somehow be the miracle that would turn all the darkness into light. Babies certainly give you something to focus upon other than yourself, but they deserve better than having such a large weight placed upon their tiny shoulders. The young lady did not end up a pregnant teen, but that was after the police got involved with an older man who was apparently sending illicit photos via text. It brought in some social services and the family got some help which was a relief because attempting to be a reliable adult w/o crossing parental boundaries/authority and pissing off the mother was really difficult. Whew.

The Buttigiegs had been trying to adopt and earlier this year received a phone call from the agency about a baby but at the last minute, the mother changed her mind. A similar situation with short notice time arose with this adoption but it came through and they are parents now. Having people who care about you is less about sexual and gender identity (of the parent) than it is about people who love you and see you for the unique person you are.

See, I didn't even bring up all the dirt on Elaine Chao that I put in the other thread on her husband Mitch.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Foosters!  Not sure about "Ttom", but I'm sure this person would include something here about a "breastfeeding Transportation Secretary" co-mingled with John Kerry throwing some climate change gear at the Chinese nuclear capable hypersonic weaponry that our intelligence somehow missed after missing on a bunch of guys riding goats running us out of Kabul and missing completely upon which political party was more aligned with the Russians these last 20 years.  

Good evening, sir. 

pete.jpg

• Fuck You 8

On 10/20/2021 at 1:47 AM, m00t607t said:

Good evening, sir. 

5 hours ago, m00t607t said:

Good evening, sir. 

pete.jpg

You know this isn't actually the Cloak Room, right?

Same exact post submitted 16 hours after the first one like he didn't realize he already made it.   Yep, definitely Ttom.  

To tell you how insane the people are in CR I have some loon named @PenelopeWitherspoon who has lost it today and I think has gone through all my posts on Surly and negged me no less than 30 times today. No exaggeration. That's after probably doing it 20 times the day before. I imagine he has a delightful happy life. I also imagine he is jerking off while doing it. That place is ridiculous full of like minded people frustrated with life. Funny thing is I'm laughing because I don't care but imagine him spending all his time furiously finding posts of mine to neg. Who is getting over really? Does this seem like a stable human being? 

Edited. Update: Up to 40 negs just today from him. Probably 60-80 in 3 days. 

Screenshot_20211021-125635_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211021-125644_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211021-125653_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211021-125704_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211021-125716_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211021-125726_Chrome.jpg

Edited by PassiveAggressiveCoach
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 6

On 8/13/2021 at 3:17 PM, babysdaddy said:

I read the cloak room to find out what the very angry online left is thinking and discussing.  There are a few moderates in there but for the most part the titles of all the threads tell the story of what you'll be reading.  

Are you suggesting that you have to be liberal to think that Ted Cruz is a piece of shit?  Or you have to be liberal to think that Matt Gaetz is a complete douchebag or that MTG is mentally unstable?

• Hook 'Em 3

46 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

To tell you how insane the people are in CR I have some loon named @PenelopeWitherspoon who has lost it today and I think has gone through all my posts on Surly and negged me no less than 30 times today. No exaggeration. That's after probably doing it 20 times the day before. I imagine he has a delightful happy life. I also imagine he is jerking off while doing it. That place is ridiculous full of like minded people frustrated with life. Funny thing is I'm laughing because I don't care but imagine him spending all his time furiously finding posts of mine to neg. Who is getting over really? Does this seem like a stable human being? 

Edited. Update: Up to 40 negs just today from him. Probably 60-80 in 3 days. 

Screenshot_20211021-125635_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211021-125644_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211021-125653_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211021-125704_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211021-125716_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211021-125726_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 2

Are you suggesting that you have to be liberal to think that Ted Cruz is a piece of shit?  Or you have to be liberal to think that Matt Gaetz is a complete douchebag or that MTG is mentally unstable?

I think he is just suggesting that you only have to be barely sane to realize that all politicians are scumbags regardless of party affiliation. Some people struggle with that.

@PassiveAggressiveCoachStop shitting in the shit on blast thread. Your bitching about the negs doesn't belong there. It's kind of reserved for major shit.

And to your last post addressing me in there, I can guarantee you've posted more in CR in the last week than I have. You should note that you haven't received a single neg from me in all your slap fights this week. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Hate said:

I think he is just suggesting that you only have to be barely sane to realize that all politicians are scumbags regardless of party affiliation. Some people struggle with that.

Fair point.  It's just that some of them are screaming out to be put down like dogs.  I was barely on CR in 2017 & 2018, too whiny for my tastes.  But I got bumped from casual viewer to featured player because it became very, very obvious that a handful of people dead-set of usurping my nation needed to be euthanized.  We'll be done with that process in a few years.  And make no mistake, once the nation is done liquidating that population...some other group on the other side will spring its ugly head up and beg for "correction." 

I'm no Democrat, that's gotta be painfully known after all these years.  But I do donate and vote for some in Texas because they are friends.  But nationally, I can never support that party in any formal manner.  But I became a CR cabal member because it was a place to call into question what I suspected and couldn't say in person in front of prominent Republicans.  They had the chance to expand the tent, bring more into the fold, change policy, be agents of change, and still stick to conservative values.  And instead what was the consensus in those rooms?  If we can find 10% more stupid people to vote, and give them the sense that they now belong at the big kid's table, and throw them some red meat, we can maintain control for another 20 years.  And we'll barely have to spend any more money than we already are in order to accomplish it.  Then Drogin showed them the digital toolbox and the dye was cast.  Democrats still appeal to fear and divisiveness, but what the GOP did was far worse.  They made our worst traits, our greatest virtue.  And it will take that party a generation to get over their own shit.  

I'm no Democrat, that's gotta be painfully known after all these years.  But I do donate and vote for some in Texas because they are friends.  But nationally, I can never support that party in any formal manner. 

Democrats still appeal to fear and divisiveness, but what the GOP did was far worse.  They made our worst traits, our greatest virtue.  And it will take that party a generation to get over their own shit.  

Maybe saying that the GOP is making our worst traits our greatest virtue is not an appeal to fear and divisiveness, but - yaknow - pointing out that the other side supports our worst traits.

On 10/19/2021 at 4:47 PM, hobbes2702 said:

This is clearly Tom. The lack of basic grammar skills, the spelling of certain words, the meth fueled ranting, and blaming others for problems you caused are all hallmarks of our friend who posts from a padded room.

There's also his hilarious obsession with me. I think it's the dick avatar, he just can't get it out of his head.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

No.  I think my comment was pretty straight forward.

Those three are exactly as you describe them but are you suggesting two of those three individuals need to have 50-60 page threads discussing them?  Ted does because he's a Senator from Texas.  The other two are fucking idiot house members from Florida and Georgia.  Elevating them is purposeful.  Don't be obtuse.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2021 at 4:52 PM, babysdaddy said:

No.  I think my comment was pretty straight forward.

Those three are exactly as you describe them but are you suggesting two of those three individuals need to have 50-60 page threads discussing them?  Ted does because he's a Senator from Texas.  The other two are fucking idiot house members from Florida and Georgia the Republican ticket for 2024 if Trump doesn't run.  Elevating them is purposeful.  Don't be obtuse.  

fify