tl:dr - surlyhistory

Doc Holliday

1 hour ago, Doc Holliday said:

oh you know, living it up here in Denver

Sup treebeard.

Surly plastic navy update.

This year fucking sucked. 1 trip in 12 months. SnowDog does some drive by to talk chili once every 6 months or to yell at truckers on the trucking thread, otherwise is MIA (who also has been MIA from plastic navy trips). 

Fuck.

49 minutes ago, UnivTex34 said:

Sup treebeard.

Surly plastic navy update.

This year fucking sucked. 1 trip in 12 months. SnowDog does some drive by to talk chili once every 6 months or to yell at truckers on the trucking thread, otherwise is MIA (who also has been MIA from plastic navy trips). 

Fuck.

I miss the floats.  It hit me hard this summer.  Tubing is still fun and not the same. 

Just picked up a free viking kayaks sticker the other day.  That boat is now fully pimped out for fishing and does well on lake Texoma.

PS - congrats! 🙂

Edited by Doc Holliday

17 minutes ago, swonie said:

I started browsing again when Sark was hired and have tried to catch up on certain new jokes. I saw the NowThis thing. I’ll be following this thread in case I missed anything good. Sup Doc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swonie! I'll be looking into the now this thing as I have zero clue.

49 minutes ago, swonie said:

I started browsing again when Sark was hired and have tried to catch up on certain new jokes. I saw the NowThis thing. I’ll be following this thread in case I missed anything good. Sup Doc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sup swonie

51 minutes ago, Doc Holliday said:

I miss the floats.  It hit me hard this summer.  Tubing is still fun and not the same. 

Just picked up a free viking kayaks sticker the other day.  That boat is now fully pimped out for fishing and does well on lake Texoma.

PS - congrats! 🙂

At least your phone is dry?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Davis Lane said:

I'm almost ashamed to admit this but I have still have no idea what and NowThis is. 

Should I know?

He posted a link in the Kobe thread but must have copied from wrong tab so it was a pegging video from besthugecocks.com or something like that. And was never heard from again.

20 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

Don't forget about when that dipshit @Junior Miller went completely unhinged in the "I think I may have Covid 19" thread and disappeared for 9 months, only to return on NYE for a shitastic attempt at trolling.  

unhinged? he threatened to murder his wife and then he left the country.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Doc Holliday said:

So the influence of batshit assholery is still strong, I see.

I'm in PT still and miss softball.  played in one tourney last summer and it was glorious.

hi @Judge Roybeanbag we should catch up soon.  i'm hopeful nothing major in the fam has gone down.

Ha depends on what you mean by "major".  My old man kicked the bucket in 2019, thankfully before COVID hit, because that would have been a nightmare.  I'm now a grandpa.  Other than that the wife and kids are all doing great and I still have the same good job.  Just been doing it from home for a year.  Glad you ended up in CO, it seems like it fits you well.

My only real complaint is fishing trips were non-existent last year, between the pandemic, storms etc.  I made it to the coast exactly once.  Hope that changes this year.

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag
  • Hook 'Em 1