tl:dr - surlyhistory

Doc Holliday

Just now, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Ha depends on what you mean by "major".  My old man kicked the bucket in 2019, thankfully before COVID hit, because that would have been a nightmare.  I'm now a grandpa.  Other than that the wife and kids are all doing great and still have the same good job.  Just been doing it from home for a year.  Glad you ended up in CO, it seems like it fits you well.

Pretty much what I meant and was being polite.  I'm happy to hear he decided to say fuck 2020 and move on earlier.  Sounds like a wise man.

CO is legit and the move necessary and couldn't be more pleased.   I've got halfway decent Texas bbq up here and lonestars. 

2 minutes ago, Doc Holliday said:

Pretty much what I meant and was being polite.  I'm happy to hear he decided to say fuck 2020 and move on earlier.  Sounds like a wise man.

CO is legit and the move necessary and couldn't be more pleased.   I've got halfway decent Texas bbq up here and lonestars. 

My wife and I plan to hit up CO soon (meaning like maybe this year, not next week), if you decide not to post PM me a way to reach you and I'll buy you a beer or gummy or something.

On 2/22/2021 at 11:47 PM, Longhornstampede said:

What is the Mrs Frosty thing please?

On 2/23/2021 at 6:04 AM, BigDHornfan said:

Yea, What's up with that?  I feel so out of the loop.

I saw some weather graphic of the arctic cold front that was turned into tits.  I couldn't help but think of Frosty and his wife.  Those were her tits.  Homie got kicked out and was told to take a siesta in Texas. 

7 hours ago, Doc Holliday said:

So the influence of batshit assholery is still strong, I see.

I'm in PT still and miss softball.  played in one tourney last summer and it was glorious.

hi @Judge Roybeanbag we should catch up soon.  i'm hopeful nothing major in the fam has gone down.

Well I met Troph and gf and dog in person a few months ago, so there’s that.

• Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, justhookit said:

Well I met Troph and gf and dog in person a few months ago, so there’s that.

On another Tom Herman FML Saturday afternoon. I had forgotten about that shitshow of a game. God dammit.

no you can’t steal our pup! Ha!

Edited by troph

16 hours ago, Doc Holliday said:

My nephew has this view from his back porch near Leadville. He built the vacation home several years ago even though he tends towards altitude sickness at 10,000’

967A2001-0DB3-4841-97D2-9DE9D4AD5FE8.jpeg

7B2D1295-A09D-4E0A-98C9-D11958FBA5C6.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

On 2/22/2021 at 9:25 PM, immamac said:

Some guy with 2k+ rep got neg banned in less than 24 hours. lmao

Who was that?

Edit: never mind. I probably should have kept reading for a little while longer.

Edited by Hate