Nonfungible Tokens (NFT’s)

DonkeyCigars

https://www.nftculture.com/nft-games/nft-project-of-the-year-crypto-raiders/

The year isnt even over yet. The fact that this team has been able to deliver on all of this in under a year is incredibly impressive.  They are truly the gold standard as it comes to innovation.  This can be seen in the current price of their tokens.  As of this writing $AURUM is near its all time high at $.033 per token and $RAIDER currently sits at an all time high of $3.305.  Long term stakers and holders of these tokens are seeing life changing value by betting on an idea that started nearly a year ago. If they continue this level of innovation, 2022 will truly be an amazing year for the CR Team, Holders, and Supporters.  LFG.

Crypto Raiders is the team that just keeps delivering.  if you wanted to get in on a P2E nft, give them a look.

Edited by gyroprotagonist

there is another 'free' dao for $GAS.  seems like just a copy cat money grab for the creators.  dyor, but seems safe to collect and sell, but i would not buy any.  i only had $600 worth.  tried to sell and got a failed tx (probably needed higher slippage %) costing me like $75.  not sure if it is worth it to try again

On 12/26/2021 at 9:02 AM, gyroprotagonist said:

https://www.nftculture.com/nft-games/nft-project-of-the-year-crypto-raiders/

Crypto Raiders is the team that just keeps delivering.  if you wanted to get in on a P2E nft, give them a look.

since this post right after xmas, their coin (airdropped free to holders in Aug) has doubled from $3 to $6 (https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/crypto-raiders) and they just airdropped a min of $600 (.17eth) of new nfts to stakers and original nft holders. i got ~1.2 eth worth and missed on rares or it would have been a lot more.  nfa, but still early on this.

On 1/1/2022 at 6:08 PM, gyroprotagonist said:

since this post right after xmas, their coin (airdropped free to holders in Aug) has doubled from $3 to $6 (https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/crypto-raiders) and they just airdropped a min of $600 (.17eth) of new nfts to stakers and original nft holders. i got ~1.2 eth worth and missed on rares or it would have been a lot more.  nfa, but still early on this.

The $Raider token ran all the way up to ~$9.79 or so this morning.  It's back down to $8.69 rn, but this has been an insane run for Crypto Raiders.

https://www.defined.fi/matic/0x2e7d6490526c7d7e2fdea5c6ec4b0d1b9f8b25b7?cache=70516

I got lucky on the airdrop to stakers and got one that currently has a ~.6 floor.

I don't know if CR will keep up this pace, but it's been fun as hell watching this thing explode the last few days.  A NFT whale plunked 200 eth into the game this weekend:

Edited by The Royal We
  • Hook 'Em 1

Anyone else into NFL All Day? The NFL equivalent of Top Shot.

I was pulled into the program yesterday and I see there are drops this Friday.  Fairly pricey at $49 and $249 for packs but if this is as hot as Top Shot, early packs could be valuable.

EDIT: On the subject of Top Shot, their regular challenges have turned their NFTs into gambling. If the challenge is top 5 players with most points for the night, the cost of the moments of those players can rise and fall by large amounts as the games are played out.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

12 minutes ago, NOMAAA said:

man how did you get in?  i signed up as soon as it was announced.

on another note, looks like im finally selling the tony snell #6 i bought in a fit of dumb a while back.  goodbye tony.

No idea. I've bought a decent amount on Top Shot, and since its the same Dapper account, maybe I was bumped up on the waiting list.

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Anyone else into NFL All Day? The NFL equivalent of Top Shot.

I was pulled into the program yesterday and I see there are drops this Friday.  Fairly pricey at $49 and $249 for packs but if this is as hot as Top Shot, early packs could be valuable.

EDIT: On the subject of Top Shot, their regular challenges have turned their NFTs into gambling. If the challenge is top 5 players with most points for the night, the cost of the moments of those players can rise and fall by large amounts as the games are played out.

I got this email.  Is this what you are talking about?

image.png.86bd34e48518db014e2dfb0c977863a4.png

I did not mess with it yet. it was sent Dec 15th, so i may have missed a window to do something.

On 11/29/2021 at 2:46 PM, The Royal We said:

Yea, I stopped even entering Twitter giveaways.  The ones run through a Discord are much better and are done by a bot where you can see how many are entered, when it ends and who wins.

I won this bad boy in a BYOP giveaway yesterday:

https://opensea.io/assets/0xe70da20a2b10d60ca620a4e494fe2b37c9499e97/690

It's currently worth about ~$800

Most all NFTs have been pumping this week so yesterday I sold this guy that I won in a raffle on the BYOP discord for .95 eth.  Nice lil start to 2022.

Edited by The Royal We

@The Royal We nice!  yep, it's nice to see some projects hold a floor and I have already made about 2.5 eth in sales so far this year (mostly Crypto Raiders)

man, i remember BYOP.  think i bought like 10 of them at mint and then grinded like hell the hour after sellout to move them all for a whopping .1 of profit LOL.  Glad you kept a few.  if the switch ever flips for mass adoption for VR those might pay off bigly in the long run.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

@The Royal We nice!  yep, it's nice to see some projects hold a floor and I have already made about 2.5 eth in sales so far this year (mostly Crypto Raiders)

man, i remember BYOP.  think i bought like 10 of them at mint and then grinded like hell the hour after sellout to move them all for a whopping .1 of profit LOL.  Glad you kept a few.  if the switch ever flips for mass adoption for VR those might pay off bigly in the long run.

Other than Crypto Raiders, the BYOPs are the best ROI I have in NFTs.  I think I minted 6 for .03 each on July 16th.  Sold 3 of them around .05, sold the rarest one I had for .35 and am still holding two of them.  They've released Apostles, Vapes, Keys (need to mint Apostles), and released BYOLand a few weeks ago.  All for free +gas to pill holders.  I'm still holding 2 of each of these except for the keys which I burned to mint my Apostles.  

Current floors:

BYOPills -  1.4

Apostles -  .88

Vapes -      .35

Keys -        1.99

Land -        .78

.18 eth turned in to 6.97 eth in less than 6 months.  3,772% ROI according to a calculator I just found on the internet.  If the pills get to 2eth then I might sell one of my sets.

And, this is not the norm in my NFT "portfolio."  I'm holding a bunch of other BS that I minted last year that is functionally worth $0 at this point - Blazed Cats, VeeDao, Inheritance, etc.  But the winners are massive if you hodl the right thing.

6 minutes ago, The Royal We said:

Other than Crypto Raiders, the BYOPs are the best ROI I have in NFTs.  I think I minted 6 for .03 each on July 16th.  Sold 3 of them around .05, sold the rarest one I had for .35 and am still holding two of them.  They've released Apostles, Vapes, Keys (need to mint Apostles), and released BYOLand a few weeks ago.  All for free +gas to pill holders.  I'm still holding 2 of each of these except for the keys which I burned to mint my Apostles.  

Current floors:

BYOPills -  1.4

Apostles -  .88

Vapes -      .35

Keys -        1.99

Land -        .78

.18 eth turned in to 6.97 eth in less than 6 months.  3,772% ROI according to a calculator I just found on the internet.  If the pills get to 2eth then I might sell one of my sets.

And, this is not the norm in my NFT "portfolio."  I'm holding a bunch of other BS that I minted last year that is functionally worth $0 at this point - Blazed Cats, VeeDao, Inheritance, etc.  But the winners are massive if you hodl the right thing.

wow, had no idea they expanded so much.  that fantastic!  Yep, just like the great Kenny Rogers said; you gotta know when to hodl 'em

RIP selling my Mutant Ape for 8eth 3 months ago.  I think they are at 15eth now, but that sale enabled a lot of other stuff.  I just tell myself that time value of money in the nft space is exponential. 

- between BAYC and MAYC those creators make like $3mil a day in royalties from apes selling back and forth.

• Hook 'Em 1

So what’s best way to lookout for NFTs aside from browsing OpenSea?  Any particular discords that are full of good ideas?  

I like the gaming NFT space a lot. The crypto raider approach looks pretty intriguing, combines gaming, esports, gambling all together. 

there is a guild known as YGG, Yield Gaming Guild, where they collaborate on yield generating NFT games. Their discord lists 10 or so 2022 target games: A Xie Infinity, League of Kingdoms, the sandbox, EmberSword, Illuvium, Guild of guardians, Star Atlas, Thetan Arena, Vulcan verse, Mir4, and Splinterlands. Many of these are pre-Beta but u can start speculating now on NFTs. Some will be busts for sure, but others could be real winners. Lots to dig through though. Would be nice to be one NFT each and see what wins. 

15 hours ago, 4thgenhorn said:

So what’s best way to lookout for NFTs aside from browsing OpenSea?  Any particular discords that are full of good ideas?  

I like the gaming NFT space a lot. The crypto raider approach looks pretty intriguing, combines gaming, esports, gambling all together. 

there is a guild known as YGG, Yield Gaming Guild, where they collaborate on yield generating NFT games. Their discord lists 10 or so 2022 target games: A Xie Infinity, League of Kingdoms, the sandbox, EmberSword, Illuvium, Guild of guardians, Star Atlas, Thetan Arena, Vulcan verse, Mir4, and Splinterlands. Many of these are pre-Beta but u can start speculating now on NFTs. Some will be busts for sure, but others could be real winners. Lots to dig through though. Would be nice to be one NFT each and see what wins. 

just banging around twitter and discord hopping talking to people.  there are sooo many p2e projects starting up it is hard to keep up.  i am huge Crypto Raider maxie (still sooo early here so don't be shy), but i want to get into Defi Kingdoms and plan to start going through some youtube vids today to learn about it.  

some are really long term plays that can lie dormant for months then take off.  a big MMORPG i put some eth into is Influenece https://www.influenceth.io/ a big space game where players own the asteroids (land) and you have to extract resources to build ships/colonies.  But this has been in development for quite some time with the eth just parked there doing nothing.

i saw some ZED Run heavy hitters in this discord for https://the-red-village.gitbook.io/the-red-village/ it looks similar in that there are Genesis champions (that battle i guess) and subsequent champions will be derived from the genesis.  dyor and all that, i literally found it this morning, but got a healthy floor on OS.  

Thanks. Agree there are a ton of P2E projects coming online. But I need to start with one. You can play crypto raider on iPhone browser, correct?

I joined the guild of guardians discord, missed a free drop by a few weeks. Gameplay looks pretty interesting. 

too bad startup costs are >$600 USD for most of these…makes me hesitate a bit considering how many projects there will be this year. 

5 hours ago, 4thgenhorn said:

Thanks. Agree there are a ton of P2E projects coming online. But I need to start with one. You can play crypto raider on iPhone browser, correct?

I joined the guild of guardians discord, missed a free drop by a few weeks. Gameplay looks pretty interesting. 

too bad startup costs are >$600 USD for most of these…makes me hesitate a bit considering how many projects there will be this year. 

yes, they have made it so you can play on a mobile browser w/o having to log in via metamask.  I think you have to link your account to your mm wallet to begin with though. 

look for cheaper CR nfts coming Jan 12th.  they are doing a recruiting event where existing holders can pay in-game currency to produce a new Raider.  These will be Gen4 Raiders and i expect they will move the floor down at least 50%. 

• Hook 'Em 1

ok, taking the leap and aping into Defi Kingdoms.  mainly just to play the LPs and stake some Jewel for this month.  staking jewel this month gets you raffle tickets for Gen0 chars when they make a new kingdom on the AVAX chain.  Gen0 chars are listed for $40K USD in the current game although i have not looked at recent sales or anything.

not sure if i am going to buy a char or not to actually mess around in the game. 

Another one i just looked at today was RaidParty, you can join the discord here: https://raid.party/verify?invite=AlrnCC5jXsQ (i get some kind of referral deal).  Here is an interesting article about how some p2e games have failed and what they might do differently.  https://medium.com/raidparty/how-on-chain-nft-games-kill-themselves-and-how-were-trying-to-avoid-it-e9df8a18e679

5 hours ago, NOMAAA said:

been unloading a good amount of my top shot off on livetoken.  love that platform.

am i the only one in the seussibles beta?  app on the phone that is pretty great.  have completed several sets, got a #1.  pretty fun stuff.

live token's website and discord are critical to out-play other collectors. For the nightly challenges, the discord channel basically tells you have to maximize your profits whether you are trying to win the challenge or sell moments to those trying to win it. the discord goes as far as to analyze upcoming drops that have been minted but the details have not been announced.

for those that used open sea in the last year, a competitor is dropping $LOOKS and it's rising pretty well so far.  approaching $4 https://www.dextools.io/app/ether/pair-explorer/0x6231e794773e4dc0b1ad79105d850a05d5fc0fcb  you need to have traded a min of 3eth to qualify.

i claimed 1200 and have not been hacked yet, but nfa, dyor and all that . here are the details https://docs.looksrare.org/blog/launch-post#-looks-token-airdrop-

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, gyroprotagonist said:

for those that used open sea in the last year, a competitor is dropping $LOOKS and it's rising pretty well so far.  approaching $4 https://www.dextools.io/app/ether/pair-explorer/0x6231e794773e4dc0b1ad79105d850a05d5fc0fcb  you need to have traded a min of 3eth to qualify.

i claimed 1200 and have not been hacked yet, but nfa, dyor and all that . here are the details https://docs.looksrare.org/blog/launch-post#-looks-token-airdrop-

Thanks, looks like I’m eligible for 800. I’m tempted to just stake it on their website and not immediately sell. Thanks for the info

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

yeah, i staked mine.  it made 25 Looks the first day, but people are abusing the hell out of the rewards feature.  washing sales back and forth on high priced stuff like apes and punks that offer a bonus; they are getting back more than the fees incurred. 

i have sold most of these free air drop things in the first day or two, but keeping this staked and see what happens.  

6 hours ago, gyroprotagonist said:

yeah, i staked mine.  it made 25 Looks the first day, but people are abusing the hell out of the rewards feature.  washing sales back and forth on high priced stuff like apes and punks that offer a bonus; they are getting back more than the fees incurred. 

i have sold most of these free air drop things in the first day or two, but keeping this staked and see what happens.  

Hmm, your point about people abusing the rewards to earn even more tokens has me a bit concerned about holding the token. That can lead to the price crashing hard once the music stops on those rewards. I’m going to watch this closely.

crypto folks can be some of the ruthless profit maximizers out there. “Help down take down a project so I can earn an extra .5%? Sign me up.” A project has to analyze their tokenomics to find any loopholes. Because if a loophole exists, someone will try to use it with a loop script. No mercy in crypto. 

they did foresee the price washing and addressed it prior to it happening. I saw a bullet point in their FAQ i think about it.  it is a risk the person(s) doing it are taking.  I think there is a special period at launch where the rewards are higher and/or the pool is a guaranteed amount or something.  but still if more people tried to wash trade, they would get rekt as more people would then split a set amount of rewards and might not make back their fees.

here is a good twitter thread about it  

It does beg the question that i might want to sell some higher priced stuff between accounts to boost my OS traded amount in case Coinbase does the same thing.  Without knowing the structure it is pure gambling as you would lose the OS fee and the creator royalty but if you increased the amount of tokens you got it could be worth it...but probably not.  just a thought though.  

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

they did foresee the price washing and addressed it prior to it happening. I saw a bullet point in their FAQ i think about it.  it is a risk the person(s) doing it are taking.  I think there is a special period at launch where the rewards are higher and/or the pool is a guaranteed amount or something.  but still if more people tried to wash trade, they would get rekt as more people would then split a set amount of rewards and might not make back their fees.

here is a good twitter thread about it  

It does beg the question that i might want to sell some higher priced stuff between accounts to boost my OS traded amount in case Coinbase does the same thing.  Without knowing the structure it is pure gambling as you would lose the OS fee and the creator royalty but if you increased the amount of tokens you got it could be worth it...but probably not.  just a thought though.  

Great link. So the amount in LOOKS trading rewards is already defined, so someone participating in wash trading just ends up with a larger percentage of that predefined amounts.

the wash traders are paying transaction fees which go to stakers as WETH. This staking reward in in turn could persuade more and more staking. Which effectively requires buying LOOKS on the open market, which may already have low volume for sale. If you follow this thru, LOOKS could get much more expensive very soon.

• Hook 'Em 1

^^^this guy gets it!

I claimed my 1200 and staked immediately. 

It's up over $4 this morning:

https://www.dextools.io/app/ether/pair-explorer/0x6231e794773e4dc0b1ad79105d850a05d5fc0fcb

I plan on using Looks Rare on anything I'm buying now.  Their UI is not as user friendly as OS just yet, so I may even have to use OS to sort/filter to find what I want and then I'll go to LR to buy it.  Pay 2.5% to OS vs. pay 2% to myself/stakers?  Not much of a decision.

And I also saw something about Coinbase already having an equity position in OS, so I'm not sure they are going to drop a full-on marketplace to nuke OS or not.  That could be Twitter disinfo, I'm not sure yet.

• Hook 'Em 1

it will take some time, but need to start using looks rare more.  everyone bitches about OS, but is it enough to convert.  It's also a kick in the nuts to have to spend gas to approve listing for each project again on LR when you have already done it on OS.

My ledger wallet got to claim 200 more LOOKS, so that will make up for the gas spent i guess. 

There was a meebit sold for some absurd amount, 1000s of eth for wash trading, but my little stake keeps adding 20 LOOKS per day and about .01 eth per day.  a month seems like an eternity in NTF space, but that should be a good indicator if there is organic growth or just people hanging out to pump LOOKS

Funny how in less than a week LooksRare has moved into the top 5 of my crypto holdings due to their reward program and overall model. I love being able to get into governance of an NFT exchanges.

I do worry that perhaps over 95% of their nft sales are effectively wash sales to earn rewards. Eventually they will lose those sales when rewards subside or rewards will crash the token price.

but then again how long has this site been widely known? A week?

22 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Funny how in less than a week LooksRare has moved into the top 5 of my crypto holdings due to their reward program and overall model. I love being able to get into governance of an NFT exchanges.

I do worry that perhaps over 95% of their nft sales are effectively wash sales to earn rewards. Eventually they will lose those sales when rewards subside or rewards will crash the token price.

but then again how long has this site been widely known? A week?

i think today is day 7 for the actual platform for LR.  it's insanely overvalued.  i am going by the always reliable bastion of truth that is twitter, but i saw that it was valued like they had already taken a huge chunk of OS market share and something like $3.5B MV.  Then again, OS is setting records for volume almost every day this month so the pie is growing like crazy.  China seems poised to 'allow' NFTs and there were some internet search metrics showing that NFTs as a search entry was skyrocketing.

I'm just gonna keep it staking.  Already pulled out like .12 eth earned yesterday and have gotten ~20 LOOKS per day added to my original amount.  

I have made one sale on LOOKS and it freaked my out, because when viewing on OS it looks like i just transferred the nft to someone else for free.  I was like WTF?  .5eth down the drain.  but then looked on etherscan and it shows the LR transaction paying me.  It pays in WETH, so that also threw me off.

6 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

i think today is day 7 for the actual platform for LR.  it's insanely overvalued.  i am going by the always reliable bastion of truth that is twitter, but i saw that it was valued like they had already taken a huge chunk of OS market share and something like $3.5B MV.  Then again, OS is setting records for volume almost every day this month so the pie is growing like crazy.  China seems poised to 'allow' NFTs and there were some internet search metrics showing that NFTs as a search entry was skyrocketing.

I'm just gonna keep it staking.  Already pulled out like .12 eth earned yesterday and have gotten ~20 LOOKS per day added to my original amount.  

I have made one sale on LOOKS and it freaked my out, because when viewing on OS it looks like i just transferred the nft to someone else for free.  I was like WTF?  .5eth down the drain.  but then looked on etherscan and it shows the LR transaction paying me.  It pays in WETH, so that also threw me off.

What were the fees to claim/withdraw the .12 WETH earnings? Or was it just a token transfer costing less than $50?

On 1/8/2022 at 5:13 PM, gyroprotagonist said:

yes, they have made it so you can play on a mobile browser w/o having to log in via metamask.  I think you have to link your account to your mm wallet to begin with though. 

look for cheaper CR nfts coming Jan 12th.  they are doing a recruiting event where existing holders can pay in-game currency to produce a new Raider.  These will be Gen4 Raiders and i expect they will move the floor down at least 50%. 

@4thgenhorn did you check these on the 12th?  they were .05 for a bit.  now floor is .1

something like 1500 new users bought raider nfts in the last week, doubling the # of unique wallets.

if you owned raiders prior to recruiting event you could mint your own new nfts for ~$100.  instant 3x.  if you rolled a rare on your minted nft, i sold one for .58.  almost 20x

• Drool 1

29 minutes ago, The Royal We said:

I had two "upgrades" from the recruiting event - a skelly and an orc when the best things I had prior were blue and white elves.  I still haven't sold anything but might just to take some profit off the table here.

Nice pulls!

yeah, now that you know you can recruit again in 28 days, it's sort of a game theory deal.  Will the game grow by 50%/100% again?  will people just want to add and hold to their stable or will they dump Gen5s on the market?  The chance to recruit a rare from a rare is like 90% i think?  so if you hold and recruit again, you could double your rares in the next go around vs selling ahead of market saturation.  Selling the cow vs selling the milk lol.  But the price for the cow is verrrry tempting right now.  i might list a cyborg just to see.  cyborg and skellies are ~.44 or so.  

I am up to ~130 chars and not sure i will try and double up next time.  at say 3000 aurum per char for recruiting costs and $.04 per aurum, that $15K to recruit another 130 Gen5s.  at a .05eth floor, that's ~$21K (eth at $3200).  reasonable return but still a hefty proposition.  hopefully aurum goes back down to $.03 or so.  Then the math works a lot better. 

There are 37,000 CR char nfts owned by players and only 850 up for sale.  That's frankly astounding.  

1 minute ago, gyroprotagonist said:

There are 37,000 CR char nfts owned by players and only 850 up for sale.  That's frankly astounding.  

This is the most surprising thing to me I guess.  Either the flippers just haven't made their way over to CR yet or most everyone holding chars are some of the most diamond-handed mofos in the NFT space. 

2.3% of the entire collection listed for sale!?  Is there anything else that compares to that?  Even things like the BAYC that are up over 1,000% of their mint price have 12-13% listed.

interesting analysis that perhaps up to 99% of Looks Rare volume are with NFTs that do not have a creator fee on the sale. Many (all?) of these no-creator-fee sales are most likely occurring to earn rewards that are hoped to be higher than the 2% transaction fee to Looks Rare.

https://dune.xyz/borgley/LooksRare-Wash-Sales-Volume

The second chart shows the same analysis but for Open Sea. On Open Sea, this type of NFT sale is closer is less than 1%.

I claimed my .1826 WETH reward today and have earned 172 $LOOKS so far for staking the 1,200 $LOOKS that I got for free.  I've used it a few times for buying/selling NFTs and it's still got a ways to go to be a full replacement for OS, but you can't deny the power of their staking/rewards.  I love that they pay you in WETH!

One of the guys that is in the NFT discord that gyro and me are in bought 31 ETH worth of $LOOKS yesterday at $4.62 and staked it all.  He's already up 10 ETH.... ffs, some of these guys have brass balls.

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

@gyroprotagonist LooksRare to the moon. $5.70 today. I guess everyone is jumping in to get those WETH and LOOKS rewards by staking. I saw something on their website with additional LP staking but didn't have the will to read into it. Do you know anything about it?

the LP is to collect a % of the fees between LOOKS and WETH when people buy and sell.  you would need to pair your LOOKS with WETH and then add that to the pool.  I am just straight staking.  

40 minutes ago, The Royal We said:

One of the guys that is in the NFT discord that gyro and me are in bought 31 ETH worth of $LOOKS yesterday at $4.62 and staked it all.  He's already up 10 ETH.... ffs, some of these guys have brass balls.

i had not seen that.  crazy!

Big money flowing into LOOKS will ultimately ruin the sweet >900% staking rewards we were seeing but the corresponding benefit will be a higher LOOKS price.  @The Royal We @gyroprotagonist

Agree that the WETH reward component is the best part. Or at least it's better to be rewarded with both the native token and ETH. It reduces the risk somewhat for stakers.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 1/17/2022 at 10:06 AM, gyroprotagonist said:

@4thgenhorn did you check these on the 12th?  they were .05 for a bit.  now floor is .1

something like 1500 new users bought raider nfts in the last week, doubling the # of unique wallets.

if you owned raiders prior to recruiting event you could mint your own new nfts for ~$100.  instant 3x.  if you rolled a rare on your minted nft, i sold one for .58.  almost 20x

No I did not unfortunately but thanks for the reminder. Stonk meltdowns have had me preoccupied at the moment, but need to revisit some P2E NFTs. That and staking….got to do it just to learn. 

I had the NBA Top Shot points, so I was able to buy a Holo legendary pack today. $999.  I know that's crazy to spend that much. But I like the gambling aspect. Got 7 nobodies for the common moments.

But then I got

• LaMelo Ball rare. relatively low serial #. Probably worth at least $1K.
  • And the big item...  a low serial #, Luka Doncic Legendary moment. boom.

I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do, but I think I'm going to sell the Luka and keep the LaMelo. I'm not in the Legendary league and prefer buying/selling the common and occasional Rare moments.  Other Luka legendary moments sell in the $8-12K range.  

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I had the NBA Top Shot points, so I was able to buy a Holo legendary pack today. $999.  I know that's crazy to spend that much. But I like the gambling aspect. Got 7 nobodies for the common moments.

But then I got

• LaMelo Ball rare. relatively low serial #. Probably worth at least $1K.
  • And the big item...  a low serial #, Luka Doncic Legendary moment. boom.

I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do, but I think I'm going to sell the Luka and keep the LaMelo. I'm not in the Legendary league and prefer buying/selling the common and occasional Rare moments.  Other Luka legendary moments sell in the $8-12K range.  

Wow. Amazing pulls. The Luka is already selling for $8K.

In other NFT worlds have you heard of "The Suites"? 5000 unique sports viewing suites that the idea is some sort of gathering of individuals can gather in your suite. Still reading up but post minting the floor price was 13 SOL yesterday.