Pick a 3 digit number on covid cases on Google

markstanco

40 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

This is you being really dumb, isn't it? 

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/google-any-3-digits-new-cases/

Lol from July. Way to be current with your nuttery, stanco.  Are you the new ttom?

edit:  and you butchered the conspiracy. The snopes thing says you type in xxx NEW cases not covid cases, and the idea is that without prompting, google shows you covid case results.  But of course that’s to be expected since there would be so many recent covid case stories being put online. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 2

35 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

This is the person who once bragged about paying his employees 8 dollars per hour and that he could give them all the overtime they could handle. That he has now posted this is completely within the realm of expectation.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

markstanco, when he wakes up: "Haha. Just the kind of response I'd expect from the liberal cabal.  Why are y'all so intolerant of people with a different viewpoint?"

markstanco, later in DTs thread: "Oh, yeah.  I went to the CR.  It's a tough racket."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

I don’t get it

I think the theory is that it is some sort of amazing coincidence or conspiracy that if you type in a three digit number and "cases," google will return hits a) dealing with COVID and b) returning that number (on some day where some place reported that number of cases).

Which, if you have the most basic understanding of search engine algorithms, makes perfect sense.

• Hook 'Em 1

More of this please @markstanco. Since @DenverHorn slinked away in shame when the pedophile Democrats weren't mass-incarcerated on inauguration day and @TtomTerrific hunkered down in his school bus bunker until 2025, we've really been missing the "batshit insane weirdo" voice in our conversations. Thanks for making us whole again. Tell us more.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Dahobbs said:

Woooow. This might be the dumbest goddamn thing yet. Lulz how the fuck would that prove it's fake? I'll never understand how so many humans are this fucking illogical and ignorant. 

• Hook 'Em 1

In this conspiracy (?) world, what should google return instead of whatever it returned? Basically, if this is amazing, what would be the non-amazing result?

Also, since this seems to be the appropriate place, why is it so hard to get to various league standings on ESPN.com on a computer? It’s easy on my phone, but the computer version of the website is so hard to navigate.

I’ll be back with more questions as things float through my brain. This thread is a real service to our community.

Edited by Mole
  • Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

I think the theory is that it is some sort of amazing coincidence or conspiracy that if you type in a three digit number and "cases," google will return hits a) dealing with COVID and b) returning that number (on some day where some place reported that number of cases).

Which, if you have the most basic understanding of search engine algorithms, makes perfect sense.

Or the most basic understanding of probability. Or math. Or numbers. 

It legit unsettles me for our species that people as dumb as @markstanco are allowed to procreate. 

• Hook 'Em 1