Tiger Woods involved in rollover crash. suffered compound fractures in both legs

Longhorn_Fan68

I'm not tied in enough to know whether he was the product of better physique by science, but damn it's sad how far he has fallen.  I can't think of many pro athletes who were that transcendent at their peak.  Maybe none?

Blotto on oxy in the early morning is not a good look.  I hope that's not the look.

Hawthorne Blvd, between Blackhorse and Palos Verde Drive, in Rolling Hills Estates.  For our Surly keyboard accident investigators.  Steep hill.

Google Traffic says Hawkhurst and Rockvalley Rd is where the media is crawling over to take pictures from.

Current twitter theory is swerved to dodge coyotes during their mating season. 

(Not my theory)

Edited by clapclapclap
(Not my dog)

1 hour ago, naija said:

Why do they always have to make shit more dramatic? “Jaws of Life”

It's because most people can't say Holmatro & don't know what we mean by 'hydraulic spreaders and shears'.

BTW I know they said the tools were used, but I can't see in the shots where they would have been used, except maybe on the hatch. Who knows though. Hard to say, given the quality of the pics.

1 minute ago, woohorn said:

leos still have road closed and are still measuring shit after 5 hours.

Really? That's not a great sign.

Could just be due to the high profile nature of the incident though, I guess. We'll see.

Edited by wood

53 minutes ago, hornimal said:

how many lives does this cat have remaining now?

After his past with his ex-wife and various drugs, I would need to see him go on a tour, and go a few rounds with Rand Paul’s ex-neighbor, and then pick a fight with a short dude in the bathroom of a Norman, Oklahoma bar, before I decide.

• hayden_horn changed the title to Tiger Woods involved in rollover crash. suffered compound fractures in both legs