Tiger Woods involved in rollover crash. suffered compound fractures in both legs

Longhorn_Fan68

• hayden_horn changed the title to Tiger Woods involved in rollover crash. suffered compound fractures in both legs
1 hour ago, Message Board User said:

But for his personal struggles (and some injury) he could have easily won 30+ majors.

I don't think you can separate the man that won 15 majors from the man that fell from grace the way he did. If he wasn't the type to do what he did off the course he wouldn't be the type to do what he did on it. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Headlines say he suffered "multiple leg injuries."

How many legs does he have?  Wondering if he's like a centipede alien thing.

These are the kind of things that keep me up at night.

Anyway, get well, Tiger, hope you're back up and tee-banging (waitresses) in no time.

Edited by phdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

Headlines say he suffered "multiple leg injuries."

How many legs does he have?  Wondering if he's like a centipede alien thing.

These are the kind of things that keep me up at night.

Anyway, get well, Tiger, hope you're back up and tee-banging (waitresses) in no time.

His left knee, right knee and wee knee 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, EuroHorn said:

His left knee, right knee and wee knee 

Great Family Guy scene:  Peter's at the park watching Stewie play, he's sitting on a bench with a mom who says, "Is that your little fella?"
Peter replies: "probably just the way I'm sitting." 

Edited by phdhorn

55 minutes ago, Lurch said:

@immamac can you change title? Jaws of Life were not used

Did they come out and say that? (I haven't been following it since posting before).

Makes sense, if that's the case. I couldn't see anywhere on the vehicle that it looked like they had used cutting or spreading tools. Looks like they may have gone in through the windshield to make entry/give him an exit. Cut around the edges with axes, then peel it back. Works great.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Wally Fairway said:

I only have 2 things to say 

A) now he can go for Hogan's record for most majors after a serious car accident 

2) Tiger is a worse driver than Jordan.

His father said that he would not only be it world-renowned golfer but a world figure that would change history in the manner of Jesus Christ.

Call me over-assuming, but I bet besides hitting a curveball, Jesus Christ could drive a Genesis GV80 down a hill without flipping it over.

Edited by phdhorn
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

His father said that he would not only be it world-renowned golfer but a world figure that would change history in the manner of Jesus Christ.

Call me over-assuming, but I bet besides hitting a curveball, Jesus Christ could drive a Genesis GV80 down a hill without flipping it over.

Unless he got his sandal stuck on the pedal. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, kevwun said:

How in the fuck does he not have a full time driver?

Well, Kobe had a full time driver so...also I didn’t know tiger was such a big fan of Sark.  AGNB.  But seriously I hope he makes a speedy recovery.  

Edited by stork642

After his past with his ex-wife and various drugs, I would need to see him go on a tour, and go a few rounds with Rand Paul’s ex-neighbor, and then pick a fight with a short dude in the bathroom of a Norman, Oklahoma bar, before I decide.

Unless we get some news soon of him ripping off some guy’s testicles in a bar pre-flight, I’m afraid you can’t hold my interest.

4 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Judging by the media coverage, you’d think Tiger Woods was some kind of monarch or civil rights icon. 

He damn sure opened up the game of golf, for whatever it's worth.   Inspired the shit out of black kids...and white.

But yeah, he didn't push a narrative.