NY dad to be killed by exploding gender reveal device

clapclapclap

22 hours ago, Superhero said:

White people

*sigh*

Lemme tell you how it's done in asia.

Step 1 - have a healthy baby.

Step 2 - let mama recover, and also make sure the baby survives.

Step 3 - on the 100th day, debut the baby, reveal the gender of the baby and then party.

Yeah yeah, traditions from hundred if not thousands of years ago. But at least noone dies.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Superhero said:

Yeah yeah, traditions from hundred if not thousands of years ago. But at least noone dies.

Unless the baby was a girl. 

Edited by Lobo

or not sanctioned by the government of North Korea, or who had parents on political watch lists by the Chinese Communist Party.  Or of Gen X age in Cambodia and some parts of Laos. Or currently being born in Burma/Myanmar.  Or was a risk to the government-in-exile in Bhutan or Nepal or Tibet.  Or with any visible birth defects or handicaps.  

But yeah, otherwise Asian gender reveals are a fucking hoot!  

Edited by Lobo

14 minutes ago, Lobo said:

or not sanctioned by the government of North Korea, or who had parents on political watch lists by the Chinese Communist Party.  Or of Gen X age in Cambodia and some parts of Laos. Or currently being born in Burma/Myanmar.  Or was a risk to the government-in-exile in Bhutan or Nepal or Tibet.  Or with any visible birth defects or handicaps.  

But yeah, otherwise Asian gender reveals are a fucking hoot!  

When do we get back to bashing white millennials?

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Superhero said:

When do we get back to bashing white millennials?

Shit, let me know when we stop doing that.  That guy in California that started the forest fire at his gender reveal has to be thankful this idiot in New York came along, he's completely faded from memory.  But you know the old saying, gender reveal party tragedies come in threes.  I can't wait to see who tops these first two contenders. Somehow sinking a cruise ship or something?  

They need to start making ones that kill both parents. 

Fucking LOL!

I can’t imagine at what point in life you’d tell a kid this is why you grew up without your dad. Beyond a white frosted cake that’s pink or blue inside I can’t understand why this is a thing. It seems infinitely shallow. And for those planning one of these events - no one thinks anything of it but you.

4 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Fucking LOL!

I can’t imagine at what point in life you’d tell a kid this is why you grew up without your dad. 

Well, I’d imagine the mother would invent a different story to make the father seem much tougher. 

like, “your dad died from a stroke due to chronic microaggression”

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Superhero said:

Step 1 - have a healthy baby.

Step 2 - let mama recover, and also make sure the baby survives.

Step 3 - on the 100th day, debut the baby, reveal the gender of the baby and then party.

Be honest.  With Asian penises it takes 100 days to know for sure.

• Haha 3

• 1 month later...

Explosion at gender reveal party rocks several towns (NH)

Kingston police said they received reports of a loud explosion Tuesday that could be heard in several towns and as far away as Massachusetts. They responded to Torromeo quarry where they found people who acknowledged holding a gender reveal party involving explosives and thought this would be the safest spot to hold it.

NBC 10 Boston reports that residents in several neighboring towns could hear the explosion and some thought it was an earthquake. Many called 911. Others said the explosion was so strong it rocked their homes.

“We heard this god-awful blast,” Sara Taglieri, who lives in a home that abuts the quarry, told the television station. “It knocked pictures off our walls ... I’m all up for silliness and what not, but that was extreme.

Taglieri's husband, Matt, told the TV station the blast cracked the foundation of neighbors' homes...(snip)

...The source was 80 pounds of Tannerite, an over-the-counter, explosive target used for firearms practice sold in kit form, police said....(snip)

feral-hog-tannerite.png?w=1200&h=0&zc=1&

On 2/24/2021 at 5:17 PM, Lobo said:

Shit, let me know when we stop doing that.  That guy in California that started the forest fire at his gender reveal has to be thankful this idiot in New York came along, he's completely faded from memory.  But you know the old saying, gender reveal party tragedies come in threes.  I can't wait to see who tops these first two contenders. Somehow sinking a cruise ship or something?  

well, there was one where they hired a plane to fly a banner, but the plane crashed during the reveal, killing the pilot and one passenger. I think it was in India? Or maybe Indiana? Fuck I don't remember.

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Men go to gender reveal parties? Come on.

If it's at a strip club, yeah, if a buddy is getting married/ divorced, I'll go.

7 hours ago, lmao said:

Screenshot_20210422-220307_YouTube.thumb.jpg.f55ae93eddf33e98c96e35bd8f1a0836.jpg

This is something from Tim & Eric

Was that tweet by someone in response to these gender reveal explosions?  Because if this is about explosions and freedom, wanna know how I know that guy behind the Howard Roark handle never read "The Fountainhead."  

4 hours ago, Lobo said:

Was that tweet by someone in response to these gender reveal explosions?  Because if this is about explosions and freedom, wanna know how I know that guy behind the Howard Roark handle never read "The Fountainhead."  

First vid on YT that I searched, that was one of the comments. Also, lol.

5 hours ago, Lobo said:

Apu from the Simpsons said it best.  “What better way to celebrate your country than by blowing up a small piece of it?!”

46 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Apu from the Simpsons said it best.  “What better way to celebrate your country than by blowing up a small piece of it?!”

That was actually not Apu who said that. Boy, I hope someone got fired for that blunder.

Edited by Storm the Field

For the damn ordnance, man!  Pay attention.  Girl, Boy, Trans, Pan, Other...who gives a shit?  How often do you get to blow up a small forest and have people in other states complain about it to the cops?  

• 4 weeks later...

Surprised the dad, mom and all their friends and family weren't killed at this party.

https://www.unilad.co.uk/news/man-charged-by-police-after-massive-gender-reveal-explosion-sparks-earthquake-fears/

Man Charged By Police After Massive Gender Reveal Explosion Sparks Earthquake Fears

Anthony Spinelli of Kingston, New Hampshire, has reportedly been charged in connection with an explosion that could be felt throughout several towns in the area. Even those in the neighbouring state of Massachusetts are said to have felt a shake.

On the evening of April 20, police responded to reports of a loud explosion, with some believing they’d experienced an earthquake. However, officers were in for a surprise when they discovered the real cause of the trembling.

As first reported by the New Hampshire Union Leader, the police headed up to Torromeo quarry where the noise appeared to be coming from.

It was here that they discovered a group who had gathered for gender reveal party. Those present readily admitted that they had indeed set off explosives as a means of revealing the gender of an unborn baby boy in dramatic fashion.

The source of the explosion was 80lb worth of Tannerite, with the family at the heart of the drama having believed the quarry to be the safest spot for the occasion.

Tannerite is a brand of binary explosive targets used for firearms practice, and can usually be purchased over the counter. It’s known to be a popular choice for target practice, as it produces a loud bang as well as a puff of smoke when shot at.

Edited by Superhero