#14 Texas vs. #17 Kansas - 8 PM, ESPN

Machinator

That's a lot of seniors.  With Kai and Brown also both likely to depart and our current recruiting class of 0 we may be f*cked next year.  

If we get a new coach they'll have a blank canvas; not sure if that's good or bad.  

1 minute ago, SDG said:

That's a lot of seniors.  With Kai and Brown also both likely to depart and our current recruiting class of 0 we may be f*cked next year.  

If we get a new coach they'll have a blank canvas; not sure if that's good or bad.  

Don’t we have 4 players coming in? 

6 minutes ago, Machinator said:

I didn't listen to Wells but it's possible that he was explaining that the class of 2020 essentially doesn't exist after this season because Greg Brown will be moving on to the draft.

could also have been 2022 and I only perked up hearing 0...

we have proven time and time again that we are capable of creating good looks. if only our coach gave even half a fuck about emphasizing the idea of taking good shots then he'd probably be able to coach here for 20 years. 

fuck. i'm sitting here watching the Texas vs Kansas game, Texas is winning, and i'm over here in a bad mood and upset, because i know that none of it matters as long as Shaka Smart is here. we can have all of the talent, and experience, and athleticism in the world, but when all they ever get is subpar coaching, the frustrating results remain the same, season after season. i watch us run a great set against Kansas which results in an easy bucket and i just get frustrated, knowing how good we could be if we actually had any discipline or coaching. 

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Not sure I can handle Jay blowing Shaka again all game. Credibility. Get some. 

Yeah but did you hear about The Altercation? You have to give Shaka all the credit in the world for even getting this team through warm-ups Post Altercation.

• Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Yeah but did you hear about The Altercation? You have to give Shaka all the credit in the world for even getting this team through warm-ups Post Altercation.

At least Jay said it wasn’t the reason we lost. Fran would still be talking about it