Ready Refresh Water Delivery?

TwiceHorn

So, my favorite daily drinker sparking water is Ozarka.  It's discontinued in the local stores, apparently, but available through Nestle Waters water delivery service.

Normally, or formerly, this was the service that brought big jugs and dispensers, but they will deliver their bottled waters too.

For the first order, I got a sizable discount and free delivery.  I am curious what the delivery charge will be on an ongoing basis.  It's difficult to figure out from the website.

Anyone use this service?  For individually bottled water.

I'll report back in any event when I figure out what they're going to charge.

8 minutes ago, CycleTex87 said:

Yes, you're right, sometimes I wish for a little more.   (she said)  I like the flavor of the La Croix Lime and it's been my go to for a long time. Topo Chico plain is my other go to. 

Yeah I like both of them and the TT/Randalls/Safeway cheap canned fizzy water is pretty decent too and way cheap.  Topo is a little too supercharged for daily drinking for me, even though it's terrific when your'e hot and thirsty.

The Ozarka is even more lightly flavored than most and also kind of lightly carbonated.  Add in the bottle size and for my purposes it is a winner.

And, like I preferred beer in bottles when I drank, I prefer my water in bottles as well.

I stopped drinking beer, so this topic hits close to home. Regular Topo Chico is the gold standard. Are there are good lemon-lime sparking waters that actually taste good? Dasani made a really good one, but it's been discontinued. You can still get on some restaurant soda fountains. 

I think HEB Sparkling Water is the best generic brand. Randall's is the worst. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis

Q: Can I get you anything? Coffee? Soda?  Oh, come on, Wick.  There's some questions you can answer without a lawyer.

For instance, you might have said...

"Yes, thank you. I will have coffee," or "No, thank you." You know, just to be polite.  But you don't drink coffee, do you?

You probably stick to bottled water.  That's how you stay in fighting trim.

Where's the best bottled water in the world come from?

The Alps?

Some French aquifer?

A: Futican.

Q: Sorry?

A: Fu-ti-can.  It's Japanese. You wouldn't know it.  It's in the Japanese character to do this sort of thing.

They build these special ships...and sail them to the farthest navigable extremes...and look for the bluest iceberg they can find...and they tow it back.

And one is able to drink something...that was last in liquid form about 30,000 years ago. Expensively clean.

Q: What does it taste like?

A: Like water.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the second delivery has a fee of 6.95 for two "pallets" of three eight bottle packs.  There's still a $10 discount on the water versus the store, so it's worthwhile.

As long as that discount holds out, it will be worth it.  Gets a little dicier if it goes back to "retail."