BYU @ Texas - Wed - Saturday Series Thread

zlavydra

Only reason I knew it is because one of Donnie Osmond's kids told me when I was drunk.  He was sober.  Obviously.  Apparently Tonga has a higher percentage of practicing Mormons than Utah does.  

Let's play some ball! 

I'm glad they're stuck here for 4 full days because we're gonna need one of those days to get in a double-header will all the rain headed this way 

Edited by Lobo

Does anyone have tickets to tonight’s game and doesn’t want to go? I’m looking for 2 tickets. 

Ditto, but looking for just one....sucks when you’re a season ticket holder but not allowed to purchase or get your tickets.
Even worse, is having that “legal” scalper StubHub as the source for those selling...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, BillyGoatHill said:

Ditto, but looking for just one....sucks when you’re a season ticket holder but not allowed to purchase or get your tickets.
Even worse, is having that “legal” scalper StubHub as the source for those selling...emoji35.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. And people were charging ridiculous amounts for tickets though tomorrow game looks a lot better. 

1 minute ago, ElChibo said:

Yeah. And people were charging ridiculous amounts for tickets though tomorrow game looks a lot better. 

I saw that. But not doing anything tonight and wanted to go (just in case) someone is selling at the game. BS, that they limited to 25%.

JFC, it's outdoors and people can spread out.

1 minute ago, BillyGoatHill said:

I saw that. But not doing anything tonight and wanted to go (just in case) someone is selling at the game. BS, that they limited to 25%.

JFC, it's outdoors and people can spread out.

It infuriates me that they won't sell tickets for Baseball but will sell season tickets for football in the fall.  This whole thing really drives home the point of how little they think of us.

18 minutes ago, petscii said:

It infuriates me that they won't sell tickets for Baseball but will sell season tickets for football in the fall.  This whole thing really drives home the point of how little they think of us.

Yeah. If I could go to the RRS and not get covid and that is gonna be more packed than this game would. I think they could have at least sold more tickets. 

9 hours ago, zlavydra said:

Starts tonight at 7:00 Central, with the first of 4 games.  I'm guessing we're playing Wed-Sat because BYU won't play on Sundays.

Tonight's game features LHP Pete Hansen taking on this senior RHP, who's majoring in "family life" and might be in his mid-20s:

Walker,%20Easton%2020-21BSB%20Portraits%

I hope this kid doesnt turn into that home improvement child actor.