US bombs Syria (2021 Mideast bombing thread)

GRHorn

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Hard to figure out what dcar is a bigger bitch about since he just posts relentless diarrhea in the  Biden, homeless people, COVID and Shaka threads. 

well Biden is idoit, Shaka is idoit, Covid is idoit, and city council is idoit...so there you go.  Herman was idoit too.

7 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

that's rich on the acting like an adult comment after 4 years of "3 year olds in a grocery store" temper tantrums

narrator: she won't(with an honest answer)

And if she won't I'll have less respect for her. You get to be held accountable for your words. We just ended four years of a president acting like a child every single day due to his NPD.

You can now spend the next four years either trying to find common ground or you can keep treating the people's business as nothing more than a game. That's a choice you get to make. I would prefer to see the majority of us who have political opinions attempt to find common ground and go from there. The alternative is just staying in the Daily Texan denigrating President Biden's mental acuity because of his age.

I personally expect cognitive decline because he is pushing 80. Not many 80 year olds are throwing a vintage Nolan Ryan fastball every time they talk unscripted. I regularly did not enjoy Trump speaking because he could not stop lying. It was a constant stream of negativity and lies from his alternate realiity that is well documented. Hearing that every single day was a beatdown. It created an air of negativity that engulfed a great deal of American life. One of the lasting effects of Trump is I looked at people differently in wondering if they have voted for him or if their words let me know they did. Trump divided the country in a way we have rarely seen in this country. If Biden lies to the American people he should also be held accountable. If he makes a decision that is contrary to how we would expect our fellow humans to be treated he should also have to answer for that. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Ahhh this must be the new “Hillary will never be president” safe space thread for the coward Republicans.

Good to know.

Jina Joe is a puppet for Kamala Harris. Worst talking point ever. Not even going with that one at CPAC

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

Jina Joe is a puppet for Kamala Harris. Worst talking point ever. Not even going with that one at CPAC

I see from this thread that we still have folks who have not yet left Dotard's alternate version of reality. It's kind of sad to see how people get taken in so easily by a verifiable con artist.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

if the daily texan posters could keep focused on the details of an event, rather than the politics of it, it could stay in daily texan.

but that's not what the majority of political posters in the daily texan forum want, and i'm tired of it. thinking about moving the covid thread too. 

actions of war are inherently political. you want to discuss the nuts and bolts of an operation, i guess that's fine, but that's not what's happened with this thread. it's pure cloak room, and so it got moved to the cloak room, and i'm going to keep doing that until people stop doing cloak room outside of cloak room, or agree that their political opinions belong in the fucking cloak room.

Thank you. Make those “conservatives” come in here to try to own the libs then bombard them with actual facts. Onboard and GRhorn are slowly creeping back in with their stupid shit. Only a matter of time till the Johnny sacks come in and starts bitching about executive overreach and spending and how Biden botched the covid plan cause that matters to them now. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, formermav43 said:

I don’t understand the perpetual back and forth over whether Trump or Biden is more incoherent. Anyone without partisan blinders should just be honest enough to admit they both make George W. look like Demosthenes by comparison.

Wait what? Biden incoherent? 

34 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

And if she won't I'll have less respect for her. You get to be held accountable for your words. We just ended four years of a president acting like a child every single day due to his NPD.

You can now spend the next four years either trying to find common ground or you can keep treating the people's business as nothing more than a game. That's a choice you get to make. I would prefer to see the majority of us who have political opinions attempt to find common ground and go from there. The alternative is just staying in the Daily Texan denigrating President Biden's mental acuity because of his age.

I personally expect cognitive decline because he is pushing 80. Not many 80 year olds are throwing a vintage Nolan Ryan fastball every time they talk unscripted. I regularly did not enjoy Trump speaking because he could not stop lying. It was a constant stream of negativity and lies from his alternate realiity that is well documented. Hearing that every single day was a beatdown. It created an air of negativity that engulfed a great deal of American life. One of the lasting effects of Trump is I looked at people differently in wondering if they have voted for him or if their words let me know they did. Trump divided the country in a way we have rarely seen in this country. If Biden lies to the American people he should also be held accountable. If he makes a decision that is contrary to how we would expect our fellow humans to be treated he should also have to answer for that. 

the negativity came from the media, every single day on every channel, at every press briefing.  Obama divided the country in a way I have never seen and was never held accountable by the press.

Biden won't be held accountable by the press either.  If you can't see the difference in the press with Obama/Biden and Trump(or any republican since Reagan) I don't know what to tell you.  Its beyond the pale but they can say and report what they want.  People like Schiff, Pelosi and Schumer lie and are negative like there is no tomorrow.

where were the democrats trying to find common ground the previous 4? I'll tell you where they were, they were finding common ground in hating Trump. the whole Russia collusion farce was just the start.   and thats fine by the way, thats the way democrats/media want to play(they did it to Reagan, they did it to Bush I and II) but don't try to rewrite history.

Edited by dcar00
  • Fuck You 5

20 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Thank you. Make those “conservatives” come in here to try to own the libs then bombard them with actual facts. Onboard and GRhorn are slowly creeping back in with their stupid shit. Only a matter of time till the Johnny sacks come in and starts bitching about executive overreach and spending and how Biden botched the covid plan cause that matters to them now. 

Man. I can’t wait to get hit with some hard facts. Roflcopter

• Fuck You 1

15 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

the negativity came from the media, every single day on every channel, at every press briefing.  Obama divided the country in a way I have never seen, liked and was never held accountable by the press.

Biden won't be held accountable by the press either.  If you can't see the difference in the press with Obama/Biden and Trump(or any republican since Reagan) I don't know what to tell you.  Its beyond the pale but they can say and report what they want.  People like Schiff, Pelosi and Schumer lie and are negative like there is no tomorrow.

where were the democrats trying to find common ground the previous 4? I'll tell you where they were, they were finding common ground in hating Trump. the whole Russia collusion farce was just the start.   and thats fine by the way, thats the way democrats/media want to play(they did it to Reagan, they did it to Bush I and II) but don't try to rewrite history.

Okay there is something lost in translation here I believe that I apparently am not communicating to you very well because the tangents you went on are ones that I am not asking about. I am not looking for an "The Airing of Grievances Festivus-Style."

Put some actual policy out there you want to see happen. Put some actual ideas on the screen in front of you and say what you want to see happen. If all you have is "Now it's MY TURN to go after old man Biden and his mental acuity" you are not exactly helping your cause. You are feeding right into the narrative that you and millions of others will sit idly by and complain, complain and complain some more instead of having your elected officials actually do their jobs. If they are not going to then yes I am okay with watching the Democrats put forth legislation that helps out the country as a whole. The stimulus legislation and checks are going to be much more beneficial to someone living in Memphis, Texas (Just like that there is a Memphis in Texas and I have driven through it) than it will be to someone living here in New York City. That legislation will help millions who do not like the president and that is the way this should work. Help those who do not like you because it is the right thing to do. 

Edited by UpperWestside
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

Okay there is something lost in translation here I believe that I apparently am not communicating to you very well because the tangents you went on are ones that I am not asking about. I am not looking for an "The Airing of Grievances Festivus-Style."

Put some actual policy out there you want to see happen. Put some actual ideas on the screen in front of you and say what you want to see happen. If all you have is "Now it's MY TURN to go after old man Biden and his mental acuity" you are not exactly helping your cause. You are feeding right into the narrative that you and millions of others will sit idly by and complain, complain and complain some more instead of having your elected officials actually do their jobs. If they are not going to then yes I am okay with watching the Democrats put forth legislation that helps out the country as a whole. The stimulus legislation and checks are going to be much more beneficial to someone living in Memphis, Texas (Just like that there is a Memphis in Texas and I have driven through it) than it will be to someone living here in New York City. That legislation will help millions who do not like the president and that is the way this should work. Help those who do not like you because it is the right thing to do. 

Are you such a pussy that you neg endlessly but can’t answer a simple question I have in another thread? 

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, dcar00 said:

well Biden is idoit, Shaka is idoit, Covid is idoit, and city council is idoit...so there you go.  Herman was idoit too.

If you run into an idoit in the morning, you ran into an idoit. If you run into idoits all day, check your posting history. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, formermav43 said:

both make George W. look like Demosthenes by comparison.

Love the reference.

• W had an experienced team plus a nation united by 9/11.
  • Biden is building an experienced team. The nation is divided. 
  • Biden's team members will be doing the heavy lifting, akin to the Reagan Administration. 

11 minutes ago, Pods said:

If you run into an idoit in the morning, you ran into an idoit. If you run into idoits all day, check your posting history. 

ha. nope its just those people. most of the rest of the folks I run into during the day are not idoits.   

22 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

This is the absolute dumbest shit and you morons seriously believe it. It's amazing.

I agree with this save the superlative. Here’s mine: the election was stolen and 1/6 was a peaceful protest hijacked by antifa’s leader.

That talk is THE dumbest shit, and it threatens our Constitutional Republic. 

• Hook 'Em 5

1 minute ago, Willfully Horn said:

I agree with this save the superlative. Here’s mine: the election was stolen and 1/6 was a peaceful protest hijacked by antifa’s leader.

That talk is THE dumbest shit, and it threatens our Constitutional Republic. 

That is a really dumb take.  (no offense intended to anyone).

What was the source of that information?  

If Antifa existed, it might have a lawsuit.  

2 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Not very Reaganish of you, old chap.

Yep, Reagan was about gone by the end of his second term. Joe's getting a head start on that.  

Ya know what's kind of funny, whenever past incidents by democrats are brought up by one of the right leaning posters here it's shouted down, that was in the past, it isn't relevant today....  hmmmmmmmm.....

1 minute ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yep, Reagan was about gone by the end of his second term. Joe's getting a head start on that.  

Ya know what's kind of funny, whenever past incidents by democrats are brought up by one of the right leaning posters here it's shouted down, that was in the past, it isn't relevant today....  hmmmmmmmm.....

That anger is going to eat you up inside. You can't change what happened in the past. Biden is a bogeyman. Seriously. Forgive and forget. Move forward. Let it go.

The golden rule transcends most belief systems. Practice it. Don't let the past rule your mind. 

. . . 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, UpperWestside said:

And the previous president didn't do that in spades for the American people?  yet all you had on this board was a bunch of whiny crybabies, none of which were helping their cause I suppose, using your logic.

I'm fine with every American citizen over 18 getting a 2000.00 check.

Just now, washparkhorn said:

That anger is going to eat you up inside. You can't change what happened in the past. Biden is a bogeyman. Seriously. Forgive and forget. Move forward. Let it go.

The golden rule transcends most belief systems. Practice it. Don't let the past rule your mind. 

. . . 

dude it's onboard. poster child of willfully and maliciously ignorant.  move on. 

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

(rolling) Well of course you wouldn't recognize incoherent...(eyes)

Mmmhhhmmm. Yep. Trump is coherent alright. Who could forget “person. Woman. Man. Camera. Tv”? Or mispronouncing Yosemite. So basically, go fuck yourself you worthless sack of shit. Pieces of shit like you are the reason we’re in the whole fucking mess 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

. . . 

Anger ?  Hardly.  Biden's not a boogeyman, he's a hand puppet.

Edited by Onboard 2.0

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

Mmmhhhmmm. Yep. Trump is coherent alright. Who could forget “person. Woman. Man. Camera. Tv”? Or mispronouncing Yosemite. So basically, go fuck yourself you worthless sack of shit. Pieces of shit like you are the reason we’re in the whole fucking mess 

Jesus you've got some issues don't you.  Regardless of what Trump is or was, doesn't change what Biden is, but gooooooo team !!

• Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, dcar00 said:

the negativity came from the media, every single day on every channel, at every press briefing.  Obama divided the country in a way I have never seen and was never held accountable by the press.

This is just...wow. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Fletch said:

A hand puppet? Good lord you’re a special kind of stupid. Go and explain how he’s a fucking puppet

It’s pure projection. Trump was a puppet for FedSoc and the far right. Trump believes in nothing but himself, he just carried out the FedSoc/Bannon/Miller agenda as he was told to. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, dcar00 said:

whatever.  its been this way since Ford/Reagan and you have just described the cloak room.  the left went apeshit when Trump bombed Syria.  now Harris does it and its a good way to show that we mean business. but the problem is the people saying "gotcha"/pointing out the hypocrisy?  the whole thing is ridiculous on its face.  the good news is the media will say good job Joe and it will be gone from the news cycle in about 4 days.  No one, not even our allies, cares about 7 500lb bombs dropped in Syria unless its the wrong person making the decision to drop them.

Self described, present day leftists are consistently anti-war, no matter the party in power.  Scan through the articles in the link if you really want to know what "the left" thinks of the Syria bombings.  It's been this way going back to that lying son of a bitch Johnson and for every administration, R and D, since.  You're conflating everyone to your left (which is most people in this country) with the actual left which is much smaller.  

https://www.commondreams.org/war-peace

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Js1 said:

It’s pure projection. Trump was a puppet for FedSoc and the far right. Trump believes in nothing but himself, he just carried out the FedSoc/Bannon/Miller agenda as he was told to. 

Which makes onboards take that much more retarded. Christ I hate living in the same country as onboard and GRhorn and Johnny Sack and tTom. Eh fuck it 

• Hook 'Em 2