Celtics vs 76ers

Machinator

Agree with those who have said some of the Celtics lead was due to the Sixers being young and inexperienced.  I think Philly takes tonight.  They really have to as I don't think they can come back from 3-0 unless another Boston injury.  Simmons is the key..... He can and will play better.  In the first game, it was Covington and the bench who didn't show up.  Bench guys generally (not always) play better at home.  Young guy generally (not always) play better at home..... Let's hope Philly can get a win so we can have a series here.  God knows we won't get one in the Cleveland series...

Come on refs. You’re fucking it up already. Calling ticky tack fouls on Philly then letting Brown get away with a blatant stiff arm. 15 seconds later it’s clearly out off Baines, yet its Boston’s Ball. Get out of here.

Edited by Goo Punch

The Celtics are just better as a team. It’s Embiid and Simmons vs a cohesive five-man team. Too many guys like Belinelli and Redick who HAVE to shoot well to be plus players, and who don’t do anything else even when they are hitting. Boston just has more hoopers.

Because they are beating the overrated Sixers? I don't see a Lebron on the Sixers...

They are the Celtics. And yes, I have them beating the Cavs. Don’t you? The C’s have been the East’s best team in these playoffs by far. The Pacers outscored the Cavs by 40 points in round one. I’ll take Brad Stevens and his crew vs T Lue and his crew.

1 minute ago, Brothahorn said:

Dickhead Ainge deserves a ton of credit for building a pretty damn good roster.

If they get to the Finals, I wonder he rethinks continuing to spend all that money on Irving and Heyward. Rozier, Brown and Tatum are a great nucleus.

Well....they would make pretty decent trade pieces, if all else fails.