Celtics vs 76ers

Machinator

1 minute ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Just need time and experience...... And a J for Simmons.

I frickin' hate everyone saying, "Oh, he'll work on it in the offseason, and come back with a reliable shot." Based on what?! Kawhi? Kawhi had decent form and good balance...he just needed tweaking.

Ben seriously doesn't know what hand he is.

Just now, aggie08 said:

I frickin' hate everyone saying, "Oh, he'll work on it in the offseason, and come back with a reliable shot." Based on what?! Kawhi? Kawhi had decent form and good balance...he just needed tweaking.

I would say he reminds me of Jason Kidd..... It took years for Kidd to get a 3 but never got a J.

Just now, CurlyDumps said:

Philly not having a timeout there at the end was egregious.  I feel like you never, ever see that happen in the NBA. That’s about the most tangible way a coach can choke.

He took the Alvin Gentry approach in the second half, except the Sixers were never in as dire straits as the Pelicans were.

6 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Lol damn Tristian Thompson was left handed until he became right handed.

5 minutes ago, TommyGufano said:

wat?

It was a crucial possession. He had an awesome game but with about 45 seconds left philly had the ball and it was tied. Saric bodies up smart and just rams him 3 times with his shoulder. He wasn’t trying to get better position he was trying to bow up to smart. When smart fell backward the chair was pulled out from under saric and he turned the ball over. Tatum scores under the basket on the next possession and the Celtics never look back. 

My thought is that saric should have turned to shoot after the first or even second shoulder. The third one just looks malicious if you go back and watch it.