Cuomo

Incredulity

18 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Seriously. Switch to the Republican Party and the problem goes away. Otherwise resign or don’t run for re-election. 

he's not resigning.  he did his democrat perp walk and will now do what Northam did.  not sure when the next election is but I'm pretty sure he'll run.

• Hook 'Em 1

I see that we're switching tracks from the "Libtards all love and support crooks if they're Democrats!!" tack that was proven wrong to "We found one Democrat who did some questionable stuff and still holds office, which makes the fact that our party is saturated with criminals, racists, and literal crazy people perfectly OK!"

Edited by BradInATX
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yeah, Northam can loan him his bunker.

ha. yeah but as gov of NY(instead of Virginia, which no one cares about in the media) and with the Covid NH disaster he's gonna need to expand it or at least reinforce the walls another foot.    

4 hours ago, BradInATX said:

I see that we're switching tracks from the "Libtards all love and support crooks if they're Democrats!!" tack that was proven wrong to "We found one Democrat who did some questionable stuff and still holds office, which makes the fact that our party is saturated with criminals, racists, and literal crazy people perfectly OK!"

One?

• Hook 'Em 2

I can’t decide who I hate more. Chris or Andrew. They’re both such fucking phony douchebags. And remember, Chris has never ever EVER done anything wrong in his life and is shocked and appalled when someone isn’t as perfect and awesome and amazing like Chris is. Burn these two scumbags to the ground 

2 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

It’s crazy. If this sleaze ball was an (R) there wouldn’t be a single coward coming forward from that side of the aisle calling for his resignation. It’s almost as if @Onboard 2.0, @workswithseed and their ilk are massive hypocrites.

Jesus you say some stupidly, partisan shit, and this is right up there.  Go hump your mom, and leave my leg alone.

50 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

It’s crazy. If this sleaze ball was an (R) there wouldn’t be a single coward coming forward from that side of the aisle calling for his resignation. It’s almost as if @Onboard 2.0, @workswithseed and their ilk are massive hypocrites.

Damn, I'm sorry that you're mad at us for him killing people under the (D). Maybe next time, instead of complaining here, you should talk get mad at news corps that didn't say much of anything. Also look into the other killers, like I said, he ain't the only one.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

He’s finished 

Didn't say shit back when the nursing home deaths were occurring, so band wagoning is what she's engaging in here.  Either of the issues should have been enough to get him out of office, but the press wasn't going to attack him for the nursing home deaths, they had Trump in their sites, and they were looking  for a presidential candidate who checked all their boxes (Joe sure didn't).

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Yea. The posts following this are excercises in being willfully obtuse. 

The news didn't cover things (then how do we all know it was an issue?).

You come to a thread about a Dem's wrongdoing where Dem voters and politicians are calling on him to resign, but you could never be found on a Trump thread doing the same thing yourself. "I think he's an idiot, but..." doesn't qualify. It's the usual dodge.

Truly look inside and ask why you only see evil in one place. Is it because you've adopted a religious belief that politics is actually good versus evil, so, by definition, anything opposed to what you call good is necessariy evil?

It's killing the country not saving it as Rush and company have been saying for decades.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

9 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Yea. The posts following this are excercises in being willfully obtuse. 

The news didn't cover things (then how do we all know it was an issue?).

You come to a thread about a Dem's wrongdoing where Dem voters and politicians are calling on him to resign, but you could never be found on a Trump thread doing the same thing yourself. "I think he's an idiot, but..." doesn't qualify. It's the usual dodge.

Truly look inside and ask why you only see evil in one place. Is it because you've adopted a religious belief that politics is actually good versus evil, so, by definition, anything opposed to what you call good is necessariy evil?

It's killing the country not saving it as Rush and company have been saying for decades.

Why wasn't he outed till now? Why is it now that shit is hitting the fan?

10 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Are you referring to the nursing home outing or the sexual harassments & assaults one?

I'm asking because the nursing homes scandal has been out there since last year and has been discussed on this board since it was first known.

The first sexual harassment allegation didn't come out until December, so there wasn't much to discuss on that topic prior to then. It was the second victim coming out last month that really got the ball rolling though, because it establishes more credibility (which is sad) and shows a pattern.

• Hook 'Em 2

56 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

54 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

We, and they all know the answer, but willful dishonesty is a thing.

Outstanding tandem of posts to prove my point. Thank you. And trying holding yourselves to the same standard.

Sorry the Dems aren't timely enough for you in punishing bad behavior and lawbreaking. 

2 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Yo, Guvnuh,

spacer.png

That made my day! Lmao. So great. 

I can’t see him resigning. I could be wrong and often am. But the pattern of bullying behavior with Cuomo and his aids (both male and female) suggests he is currently building a fort in the governor’s mansion and digging a moat around it. 

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

We, and they all know the answer, but willful dishonesty is a thing.

I can’t think of any allegations of sexual assault that have come out immediately. In fact, any person of power that I can think of has had those allegations leveled against them years after they started occurring.

you’re criminally stupid, so I’m probably going to regret even asking, but what is the obvious answer to why these allegations are just now surfacing (that we all know but are willfully dishonest about)?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

obvious answer to why these allegations are just now surfacing?

Is it fear of certain retaliation resulting in career ending humiliation and character assassination or that they wouldn’t be believed?  I honestly believe it’s both. 

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Is it fear of certain retaliation resulting in career ending humiliation and character assassination or that they wouldn’t be believed?  I honestly believe it’s both. 

Well, of course those are the actual reasons. But I’m eager to hear @Onboard 2.0’s “willful dishonesty” reason. 

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

Former flame Sandra hasn't said much on this. 

I ddn't understand much of your post because I don't recognize the references, but this was a curious sentence. Are you just joking or do you really expect to hear from such a person? Why would you expect such a thing?