2021 Texas Rangers

CowtownHorn

1 minute ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Leody down. 

And we’re losing. 

I only feel better when I realize that I already know this team sucks and the only reason I watch them, at times, is because I have nothing better to do and almost everything else on the teeeeeveeeee sucks worse than the Texas Rangers. If there something interesting on like a good nature documentary or Naked and Afraid: Midget Circus Acrobats in the Amazon Basin, I'll change the channel every time. 

54 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Why are there so many Angels fans at the game? I wasn't aware they had that many fans. 

they draw over 3 million a year dipshit, and they feature the best player in baseball for the past several years, a 2-way throwback, and another 1st ballot Hall of Fame player. 

Edited by Gil Bang
  • Hook 'Em 1

The Rangers suck ass but the stadium is great. We had a great time checking out all the vantage points tonight. It feels so much closer to the action. We found the single best seats in the outfield. These are a fucking steal. Sit as low as possible in this section 

868C7446-4F87-45DC-9A34-C97D20F3DD61.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

Has anyone else noticed that this new Bally Sports broadcast doesn't show batter stats on even a semi-regular basis? They have this fucking ridiculous ticker at the bottom of the screen and it does show stats during the batter's first AB of the game-- but after that, NADA (but I certainly know what time the LA Kings and San Jose Sharks are dropping the puck). There's a pitch count tracker throughout and it will tell me the current batter is 1-3 tonight, but you never see an average or any other stats after that first AB. I've checked out other regional Bally broadcasts on my MLB subscription and they all have a chyron that shows average, RBIs, HRs etc throughout the game-- you know, the usual shit we see every time a batter comes to the plate on every baseball broadcast since 1960. This is driving me nuts. Yes, I know I can pull it up on my fucking phone in real time. But I shouldn't have to do that.  It should be on my screen, just like it is for all the fuckheads who watch the Twins on Bally Sports Minnesota and the Astros on Bally Sports Trashcan.

I suppose one could argue that maybe the Ranger organization doesn't WANT you to see Joey Gallo's current batting average...but c'mon, man.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1