2021 Texas Rangers

CowtownHorn

15 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Good news @dcar00, this one’s over already. Our Asian has been figured out. 

yeah, our Asians don't really work out.

I figured out that have to use the damn bally sports app.  such bullshit. if they screw me over with not showing the Stars on the alternate channel I am really going to be pissed.

I don't need the fucking Spurs on both channels you dipshits...

1 hour ago, dcar00 said:

does anyone in Austin watch the Rangers?  when the Spurs played I usually got Spurs on spectrum 318 and Rangers on 319.  now the Spurs are on both damn channels.

I watch on my phone.  Are you Android?

1 hour ago, dcar00 said:

does anyone in Austin watch the Rangers?  when the Spurs played I usually got Spurs on spectrum 318 and Rangers on 319.  now the Spurs are on both damn channels.

I watch on my phone.  Are you Android?

I got to go to the game.  Sat about 5 rows behind home plate.  (Friend's company tics.)  Not bad.  Food and drinks were free.  Anyway, it was my first trip to the stadium.  It was pretty cool, but I have a hard time getting behind the shitty product.  

3 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

I kinda dig the rotating color guys. Grieve only gets 24 total though. 

I think CJ is really good. Keeps things moving. Murph has improved greatly, but still mediocre. Used to enjoy Grieve with Lewin, they balance out well. But we've heard all his old stories by now and he's not interesting, needs to hang it up.

2 minutes ago, DougO said:

I think CJ is really good. Keeps things moving. Murph has improved greatly, but still mediocre. Used to enjoy Grieve with Lewin, they balance out well. But we've heard all his old stories by now and he's not interesting, needs to hang it up.

Did he talk about the cookie lady any the last two games?

• Hook 'Em 1

3 out of 4 from Boston will work. Enjoying this scrappy team. I take back what I said about IKF a while back, he’s growing on me. Elvis did a hell of a lot for this organization, but it’s looking more and more like we pulled the plug just at the right time on him.

Going into the season did you guys think we'd be a lot further back than 4 games out at this point?  I did.  So far I've enjoyed watching this team compared to some previous teams.  Some nice pieces/surprises early on like Garcia, Lowe, Sborz, Dunning, Joely, King, and Kennedy.  Feel pretty good most nights when Gibson and Dunning are on the mound up to now and Folty gives us a chance most games (like today, despite giving up HR's).  Don't really feel good when Lyles and Arihara take the mound.  Wish Hearne could put it together and Martin is just meh'.  Is Kris Davis due back anytime soon?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jameslaw121 said:

You know, outside of Dahl and Trevino. That's turning out to be a pretty solid lineup. Or at least alot better than what I thought we would be watching

Dahl's been a disappointment, but Trevino is batting .260, which isn't bad for a Catcher.