2021 Texas Rangers

CowtownHorn

37 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

We got 1-hit the day after scoring 17. 

Well it was the A's.  Whoever they send out against us always looks like Cy Young.  I fully expect them to win 14-15 of the 19 matchups against Texas this year.  Elvis will probably have some insane average against us while stinking the rest if the year.

Kyle Seager will single handily win about 5 games for M's against Texas as well.

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Well it was the A's.  Whoever they send out against us always looks like Cy Young.  I fully expect them to win 14-15 of the 19 matchups against Texas this year.  Elvis will probably have some insane average against us while stinking the rest if the year.

Kyle Seager will single handily win about 5 games for M's against Texas as well.

should be negged for bringing up Seager.  That guy should pursue 10-day contracts with teams that are currently playing the Rangers.  1st ballot HOF

17 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

If he's back to his All-Star/Cy Young candidate year then we may have something (reports say he's back to mid 90's FB and was down last year due to losing a lot of weight).  If nothing else, he has a good year and becomes a valuable trade piece in July.

2 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

In news that will shock absolutely no one, Free Willie is hurt again. Will open the season on his usual IL with a strained groin or some shit. 

Who knew AJ Alexy was the key to the Yu deal? 

Guess that means Khris Davis and his current sub .100 BA will be full time DH to start?

25 minutes ago, Dr Fear said:

Are their any streaming options for Fox Sports SW?  I'm in FW on Youtube TV.  I have a U-Verse password but it won't let me get on via Fox Sports Go (Mavs games at least).

Is ATT the only option? My parents have Dish Network and FSSW has been gone for well over a year now. All I hear is Uverse and DirectTV(both ATT owned). Youtube TV, which is what I have did away with it last year. I know where to get streams online but it becomes a pain at times and I'd rather find it on tv. Sucks because Mavs/Rangers/Stars is all on there. And the high school state games. Can you not buy FSSW directly without having to subscribe to a whole streaming service? YoutubeTV is great for my sports needs.

On 3/14/2021 at 7:59 AM, Don Johnson said:

I swear if we pass on Rocker/Leiter with the #2 pick...they’ve just fallen into our laps. 

Yet you just know they are going to take some HS kid instead. 

That's how I feel too.  Tepid had some videos on Lawlar up on his twitter.  Pretty impressive.

Idk

This had to physically pain Morris to type. Dude is always fucking wrong about his roster projections. 

At this point, it appears likely Davis makes the Opening Day roster, due to Calhoun starting the year on the injured list. I said before spring training started that I didn’t see how the Rangers would have more than one out of Davis, Guzman and Rougned Odor on the roster, given their positional limitations and inability to be sent down, but all three appear likely to be on the roster on April 1, so that’ll show me.