T.I. and Tiny Seem a Little Rapey

Doc Reeves

family that drugs, kidnaps and rapes together....

T.I. and Wife Tiny Accused of Sexual Abuse by 11 Victims, Lawyer Seeks Investigation

An attorney has asked authorities to launch a criminal investigation against Clifford “T.I.” Harris, and his wife Tameka “Tiny” Harris (T&T) after dozens of women have come forward with allegations of sexual abuse. According to a press release from New York-based T.A. Blackburn Law, more than 30 women have contacted him and have accused the couple and their associates of “forced drugging, kidnapping, rape, and intimidation” in at least two states including California and Georgia. Attorney Tyrone A. Blackburn has sent letters, as viewed by SPIN, to the state attorneys general of California and Georgia asking them to open an investigation.

“These criminal allegations span over fifteen years of methodical, sadistic abuse against women in various venues throughout the country,” the release continues. “These individual claims paint eerily consistent allegations of women prior to or upon immediately entering T&T’s home, hotel, or tour bus were coerced by Tiny to ingest drugs or unknowingly administered drugs to impair the victims’ ability to consent to subsequent vile sexual acts.”

According to the New York Times and confirmed by SPIN, Blackburn is representing 11 of the accusers. However, the couple’s attorney, Steve Sadow, denied the accusations in a statement provided to SPIN, calling it a “sordid shakedown

“Clifford (T.I.) and Tameka Harris deny in the strongest possible terms these unsubstantiated and baseless allegations. We are confident that if these claims are thoroughly and fairly investigated, no charges will be forthcoming,” the statement from Sadow reads. “These allegations are nothing more than the continuation of a sordid shakedown campaign that began on social media. The Harrises implore everyone not to be taken in by these obvious attempts to manipulate the press and misuse the justice system.”

The allegations began last month when the couple’s former employee Sabrina Peterson claimed on Instagram that the rapper once held her at gunpoint and shared accounts from more than two dozen women who described being pressured to take drugs, strip, and engage in sexual acts with T.I. and Tiny, or others, present. On Monday, March 1, Blackburn plans to file a defamation lawsuit against the couple on behalf of Peterson.

The Harrises’ spokesperson issued a statement on Jan. 29, denying all accusations. “Mr. and Mrs. Harris want to be on record and more importantly want the public to know they emphatically deny in the strongest way possible the egregiously appalling allegations being made against them by Sabrina Peterson,” it reads. “The Harrises have had difficulty with this woman for well over a decade. They are taking this matter very seriously, and if these allegations don’t end, they will take appropriate legal action.”

T.I. mirrored this sentiment in an Instagram video, saying all his sexual encounters have been consensual. Earlier this month, production on the Harrises’ VH1 reality series T.I. And Tiny: Friends And Family Hustle was suspended in wake of the allegations

16 hours ago, Nivek said:

Blackburn made me chuckle, but VH1 still exists?

VH1 has become the urban trash TV network. The shit they show makes Tyler Perry look like John Ford. 

Should I be impressed that Doc keeps up with TI(snitch) and Tiny?

Edited by Brothahorn

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I guessing Tiny is a great big fat person

Actually she was the cutest lil yella/redbone bitch you could ever want, depending your color scale. After she got with the snitch and had kids she turned into and sounded like Ms piggy on lean.

Six more alleged victims of T.I. and Tiny have come forward with sexual assault claims against the celebrity couple. 

New York-based attorney Tyrone A. Blackburn is representing several of the women who claim they were sexually assaulted, drugged, or kidnapped by T.I. (born Clifford Harris) and Tiny (real name Tameka Harris). Blackburn told The Daily Beast that six more potential victims have reached out to him after he sent a letter to authorities in California and Georgia calling for an investigation into the allegations.

“If I was a prosecutor, I’d have brought charges already,” Blackburn said, who is representing 11 accusers, including a male who claims T.I. and Tiny made “terroristic threats” toward him. 

Read More: T.I. will not return to ‘Ant-Man 3’ amid sexual assault allegations

Blackburn’s letter details disturbing incidents involving the duo that date back to 2005, The New York Timesreported. Per The Daily Beatsl, the letter contains accounts from five women, including a former member of the military, an exotic dancer, an intern, and Tiny’s former assistant.

090320211615254552-1-1024x708.jpg NEW YORK, NY – DECEMBER 01: T.I. and Tiny attend the premiere screening of T.I.

The woman who served in the U.S. Air Force claims she partied with Tiny and T.I. at a club in Los Angeles in September 2005. At one point, she consumed a drink given to her by Tiny that may have been laced with a narcotic. After returning to the couple’s hotel room, the woman began feeling “lightheaded and dizzy.” She claims Tiny washed her and T.I. in the shower. Once in the bedroom, the woman began throwing up and T.I. allegedly tried to insert his foot in her vagina.

“She told him, no, and the next thing she remembers was waking up naked on the couch with a towel thrown over her with a very sore vagina,” the letter alleges.

Another woman claims she was a 17-year-old high schooler who interned for Tiny and T.I. in 2006. She has a similar tale of being drugged, throwing up, passing out and waking up “naked on a bed… bleeding from her vagina. She also felt discomfort in her anus,” the letter claims.

A male employee of the couple was tasked with taking her home and he allegedly made her take the morning-after pill, telling her “she needs to learn to keep her mouth shut” and “if she did not that bad things could happen to her and her family.” A family member would later take her to the hospital where she learned she suffered “trauma to her anal cavity due to intense anal penetration,” the letter claims.

“These women are unaware of each other, and without any leading on my part, they recount eerily similar events of sexual abuse, forced ingestion of illegal narcotics, kidnapping, terroristic threats and false imprisonment,” the letter states. 

Blackburn is calling on law enforcement officials to “tackle and end the stream depravity being committed” by T.I. and Tiny. He said preliminary conversations are already underway but declined to say in which state. 

Read More: Sabrina Peterson sues T.I. and Tiny for defamation amid sexual abuse allegations

“This is very sensitive, and I do not want the Harrises to get off on a technicality because I may have disclosed something prematurely or because something may have gotten out,” Blackburn said. “For me, the goal is to get justice for these women, hands down. This is not about money. This is not about clout.”

These women have come forward because there’s a void that has been left in their lives and the people that created the void are Clifford and Tameka Harris. Granted, the void can never be fully filled, but at least it can be put back together if these cases are handled with care, are thoroughly investigated, indictments are executed, and the Harrises are prosecuted.”

A lawyer for the celebrity couple, Steve Sadow, said in a statement to The New York Times that his clients “deny in the strongest possible terms these baseless and unjustified allegations.”