JJ Watt Signs With the Cardinals

Vic Mackey

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

$23mill guaranteed for a guy who has trouble staying on the field and at the very end of his career, he can't pass that up.

Yeah, I was updating when you posted. $23mm locked is a yes, please.

JJ and his wife get warm weather (in her off season) and a guaranteed $23 million with the possibility of $31 million.  Maximizing his income while he can makes sense.  Being on the same DL with Chandler Jones, Watt will consistently get one on ones.   If JJ doesn’t sustain a career ending injury over the next two years,  he can still go to a Super Bowl contender at the age of 33.  Reggie White won his only Super Bowl at the age of 36 playing for Green Bay.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CurlyDumps said:

Watt is like an attention-seeking Labrador constantly pawing for attention. God he’s insufferable.

Looook at meeeeee! All this was missing was a #RiseandGrind hashtag. 

He's a good ass dude!

No seriously he did do a lot for hurricane relief so i like the guy. But i know what you're saying.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

He's a good ass dude!

No seriously he did do a lot for hurricane relief so i like the guy. But i know what you're saying.

Yeah I know, because JJ reminded everyone on social media every five seconds how much He did.

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

Watt is like an attention-seeking Labrador constantly pawing for attention. God he’s insufferable.

Looook at meeeeee! All this was missing was a #RiseandGrind hashtag. 

Watt definitely does not shy away from the attention. 

3 hours ago, texifornia said:

Goddammit if they didn't have that fuckface midget as their QB, my NFL team for next season would be a no-brainer.

But pulling for a kid who fucked over Texas and the A's is a real bridge to cross...

He fucked over Texas because he didn’t want to play for Charlie Strong?

1 hour ago, CurlyDumps said:

Yeah I know, because JJ reminded everyone on social media every five seconds how much He did.

Going after JJ Watt on hurricane relief is a weird fucking hill to die on.

He loves attention and is a huge goober, but in that case the spotlight helped him raise even more money because that's how publicity works.

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

100% of the people who don't like JJ Watt are wrong.

This is correct. But anyone who doesn’t believe that he’s also an attention seeking whore is lying to themselves. And I’m not even saying there’s something wrong with that. But he’s definitely over the top with the “look at me” stuff. 

• Hook 'Em 1