Tom Herman hired by Florida Atlantic

texifornia

19 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Tom Herman vs John Mackovic vs Steve Peterson

Not sure who’s the biggest asshole, but Tom Herman definitely trails the other two. Tom’s obvious character flaws were magnified by his social awkwardness. The other two were just pure, unadulterated assholes. 

He also at least won a passable amount of games at Texas. 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Josef Pwag said:

Tom.jpg

"And Coach Herman asked Jesus, why was there only one set of footprints in the sand...why did you abandon me?"

And Jesus responded, "No my son, you are mistaken.  I didn't abandon you.  Nor did I carry your overpaid ass.  There'e only one set of footprints because I never liked you, never cared about you, everybody fucking hates you, you'll always be alone, always underachieve, and literally sexually assaulted multiple women at the places you've worked.  You're a piece of shit.  Walk alone and get sand in your shoes you fucking jackass."  

• Hook 'Em 1

On 4/2/2023 at 7:30 PM, ztejas said:

He also at least won a passable amount of games at Texas. 

Herman had a markedly better winning %. How Mackovic won 3 conference championships (one was total bullshit and another was lucky as shit) is beyond me. Both coaches were average here. Mackovic more feast or famine and Herman more consistently mediocre. 

54 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

Herman had a markedly better winning %. How Mackovic won 3 conference championships (one was total bullshit and another was lucky as shit) is beyond me. Both coaches were average here. Mackovic more feast or famine and Herman more consistently mediocre. 

It's also weird that Mackovic and Herman both recruited all-time great Texas RBs who weren't used properly until the next staff took over. 

3 hours ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Now that's a promo pic look that inspires confidence.

Big time suburban dad who is way too serious about coaching 3 year old soccer vibes.

You sonofabitch.  This hits a little too close to home, except my kids didn't start playing until they were 5.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Park Gothic said:

It's also weird that Mackovic and Herman both recruited all-time great Texas RBs who weren't used properly until the next staff took over. 

Yep. At least Mackovic attempted to recruit some people to block for Ricky.