Given all the grief you white folk are taking these days.

tantric superman

I just feel that I need to point out that, on behalf of the mestizos on this board, we appreciate your women -- especially las pelirrojas.

Debra-Messing-getty--z.jpg

I just wanted to say something nice to you all.  Muchisimas gracias for all that you do, X chromosome-wise. 

You genocidal, racist devils, you.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

35 minutes ago, tantric superman said:

I just feel that I need to point out that, on behalf of the mestizos on this board, we appreciate your women -- especially las pelirrojas.

I just wanted to say something nice to you all.  Muchisimas gracias for all that you do, X chromosome-wise. 

29 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

would not, would not, would not

would not, would not, absolutely would

I'm struggling between Emma and Isla. But I repped you because Emma is probably my #1. Although I might like her best as a blonde.

4d6d5937b5070eab46515db108ecadce.jpg.c22c3c3ec961517eb8f373ef68816262.jpg

1 hour ago, tantric superman said:

56 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

WTF is wrong with you?

249b68d6f456749cc098c8b686aeb3a9.jpg

44e9260c-fea2-4b23-9c32-0520ee896caf_tex

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

only one of those is worth having my soul stolen

In the immortal words of Bruce Frederick Joseph Springsteen:

"Now listen up, stud, your life's been wasted 'til you've dropped down on your knees and tasted a red-headed woman."

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

This reminds me of 'Mad Men' when Bob is talking about his Spanish-speaking friend, Manolo, who is a male nurse/caregiver who he suggests look after Pete's mom.  And Pete gets flustered about the whole thing as he storms out, "For mother's sake and yours, he'd better be from Spain Bob!"  

Yes, people from Spain are considered to be White/European.  Despite having once ruled Texas for a long, long time...most Texans (even the ones who go back several generations) would have a very hard time identifying a Spanish national by look or by surname.  All the ones in my family are either taken for generic white people, sometimes Mexican, but most of the time-Greek for some reason.  Which I find incredibly insulting.  

One fun constant in America the last few years is people who downplay their European ancestry/white guilt, but can't shut up about how our government should be more like Europe's.  And then the other people who can't shut the fuck up about their European heritage yet want our country to be nothing like Europe (except again, for the frequent chest-bumping about the countries their ancestors were from).  

New rule---if I take the names off of all the nations of Europe and you can't point to the various countries where your ancestors hailed from without any errors, you have to shut up forever about your awesome white lineage.    

Edited by Lobo

Ah yes, though the Comanches were in modern Central, Western, and Panhandle Texas...and most of the Spanish strongholds were in East and South Texas where there are no mountains.......we are familiar with the great Comanche v. Spanish mountain battles Over Macho Grande.  Those wounds run...pretty deep.

4 hours ago, tantric superman said:

image.gif.f7f06e97a0e1693881a2d53610793715.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

The Spanish used to be the greatest military force on the planet, until the Comanche kicked their ass and left them to their forts. The New World out Old World-ed the Old World.

A multi-racial group won Texas, from Mexico, and then, finally, from the Comanche. As underdogs.

The New World gods favored the Texicans.