Little Girl/Big Guitar

hullabelew

She apparently wrote this song herself.   I despise all of those Voice/American Idol/Talent whatever shows and this girl has apparently stayed away from all of that.  She is signed with Scooter Braun's mega-whatever he does (Big Machine) so she is on the management team with a lot of the horrible bro-country crap, but also with Ray Wylie Hubbard so it can't be all that bad.  Jennifer Nettles saw her somewhere along the lines and has helped her along.  

She has a ton of youtube videos of all kinds of covers but her EP just came out. Thoughts?  And watch your mouth...she is underage.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Kid is freaking talented, but the more I watch these sevant little girls dressed up to look like and trained to sound like adults the more a certain creepy kinda JonBenet Ramsey-esque shiver runs down my spine.  Some are just singing/playing and showing off skills, but others are trying (or at least appear to be) to look and act like Jessica Rabbit with a guitar.

Not throwing shade, but something just feels off.

Maybe it's the makeup.

Edited by Cajun

1 hour ago, Cajun said:

Kid is freaking talented, but the more I watch these sevant little girls dressed up to look like and trained to sound like adults the more a certain creepy kinda JonBenet Ramsey-esque shiver runs down my spine.  Some are just singing/playing and showing off skills, but others are trying (or at least appear to be) to look and act like Jessica Rabbit with a guitar.

Not throwing shade, but something just feels off.

Maybe it's the makeup.

It is the makeup. It’s to much. But I really like this song 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1