Anti-duck activists just about gets killed for his cause

Parliament

(Dude must really love ducks.)

A group of vegan activists swarmed Reichardt Duck Farm in Petaluma, California, in an effort to protest factory farming… an it almost cost one man his life.

The group broke into the facility and chained themselves to the slaughter line  with bike locks around their necks. All was well and good until the processing line started moving and one man’s head was wedged up against a pole. Avoiding decapitation, the man was still struggling to breathe as protestors screamed for the line to stop.

It goes down at 6 minutes in:

https://www.whiskeyriff.com/2020/09/18/guy-almost-loses-his-head-when-group-of-vegans-lock-themselves-to-duck-farm/

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Not a smart move on his part. I do believe we'll move away from real meat at some point.  Cost, activism, population density, and environment will all push the issue.

ahhh trying to drive up the market like the anti-gun folks, eh?  there is virtually no better marketing for guns and ammo than a scare on restrictions.

11 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Not a smart move on his part. I do believe we'll move away from real meat at some point.  Cost, activism, population density, and environment will all push the issue.

Glad I hunt and fish. Fuck. That. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Underdog said:

Deck the harrs with boughs of horry, fa ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra ra. Tis the season to be jorry, fa ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra ra.

Forgot about that. Well, I guess that movie won’t be shown much longer.