Is this justifiable reason for shooting your neighbor?

crash_davis

Was going to post in Holy Shit thread but I figured there would be discussion on this.

Surely this dickhead is breaking some sort of ordinance? If not, then why the fuck isn't there an ordinance preventing assholes from turning a neighborhood house into a shitpile? So what's going to happen to this trash? Is the city going to pick up the bill to discard it? 

And is there a jury in this land who would convict a neighbor if he shot the dickhead trash king?

Assholes like this dude are why we have god awful HOAs. 

Edited by crash_davis
  • Rage+1 1

• crash_davis changed the title to Is this justifiable reason for shooting your neighbor?
33 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Was going to post in Holy Shit thread but I figured there would be discussion on this.

Surely this dickhead is breaking some sort of ordinance? If not, then why the fuck isn't there an ordinance preventing assholes from turning a neighborhood house into a shitpile? So what's going to happen to this trash? Is the city going to pick up the bill to discard it? 

And is there a jury in this land who would convict a neighbor if he shot the dickhead trash king?

No but it certainly looks criminal. How could the city and neighborhood let that continue?

i would probably throw a brick into his bedroom one or twice a night and blame shifting garbage.   Does the guy even live at the house?

Even non HOA 'hoods have rules and regs for landscaping in their city codes.  Normally a 311 call to Code enforcement get some response.  Shirley there is something similar in this city.

• Hook 'Em 1

He could just declare himself 'A Hoarder', and not only would his trash be allowed, but he'd get free health care and documentary royalties. 

20 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

i would probably throw a brick into his bedroom one or twice a night and blame shifting garbage.   Does the guy even live at the house?

Even non HOA 'hoods have rules and regs for landscaping in their city codes.  Normally a 311 call to Code enforcement get some response.  Shirley there is something similar in this city.

Mother who presumably lives there is either complicit or a victim. News story suggests these situations are never resolved by the local government. I'm warming up to your bricking proposal. 

28 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

Pretty sure California is not a target of the Free State Project.

Holy crap, he really does live on (The John) Bircher (Society) Street:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/16557+Bircher+St,+Granada+Hills,+CA+91344/@34.2814959,-118.4937178,141m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x80c29aaf5892c691:0x1e98f2525af1206!8m2!3d34.2814959!4d-118.4931706

(Address from the news clip)

Edited by clapclapclap

1 hour ago, gyroprotagonist said:

I'm not familiar with the city codes in LA, so I can't really comment on that. And stop calling me Shirley.

4 hours ago, slorch said:

Fuck shooting this guy.

Fine him...and make him clean it all up.  

Make him live in it, completely fence him in, drop off a few cases of ramen a week.

Leave an industrial dumpster on the site, he can leave the property once all of that shit is in the dumpster.

5 hours ago, crash_davis said:

Everyone around him moved to Austin already. No one to shoot.