Standalone time & expense software needed

Anyone have recs on standalone (meaning it doesn't integrate with my accounting software) time & expense tracking software?  Our employees are all remote all across the country and we're getting to the point where using Excel has become burdensome.

How many users? Budget? 
I'm right in the middle of evaluating solutions for my company and can probably stear you a bit if you are looking at enterprise. 
Right now would be roughly 50 users, budget is not that much. Don't need enterprise, don't want integrated. Just software so my employees can't fuck up their timesheets like they do now. I imagine they will find new and exciting ways to fuck them up.

On 3/4/2021 at 6:12 PM, Chewbacca said:

How do you like it?  Does it do expenses as well, or just time?  From poking around the website it looks like just time?

Sorry, I don't normally check this board and forgot about this thread. It does time, expenses, and billing. It has a nice phone app with a timer and will work with your phone's camera for receipts. I don't think it does OCR with receipts, but I'd have to check. Has tons of integrations with Stripe, Paypal, crm, QBO, etc, but can work as a standalone. Works great for me.

Edited by Apep