Could there be an opportunity for Campaign to cover Wisconsin in billboards that ask, "Why is Sen. Ron Johnson a Prick?" fundraising campaign?

horn4life

Could I legally form a "Why is Ron Johnson such a Prick" PAC?  The WIRJSAP PAC. 😉. I am sure I can come up with a better acronym, but let's start with the prick premises, because of accuracy.

Could I also get kindly folks such as yourselves and a herd of others to maybe fly banners around Wisconsin Football games with the "Why is Sen. Ron Johnson a PRICK?"  OR as if probably letter limited on the plane banner, "PRICK Sen.Johnson PRICK."   It just sort of popped into my head, that something little in advertising could grow into something big.  I need to do some research, but you can say or spell prick most anywhere correct?  I am sure I can think of a good Acronym for "GOP PRICK" that might even allow me to do some political fundraising. I thought of it in my head as a joke, then I thought about all the dumb ass go fund be pages...

Actually just a few planes with some solid media heads up would be funny!  Amazing what comes into your mind when it's idle.  And not having to figure out how to keep yourself warm, how to flush a toilet, how to get water over to your in-laws to flush a toilet, help friends save their pool pumps, etc....etc... 

So what is the best and most fun way to address this Prick Johnson? 😉   I can even see a condom line, Called "The Senators Johnson."

17 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Making some poor stiff(s) read all 600 pages of the relief bill, should have been a stipulation the moment his ass stepped out the reading stopped.  

Honestly I think out of everything that could be pointed out about him that is not cool, this is near the top of the list. If you are going to hold up legislation that is sorely needed by the American people, his constituents included, then do not have someone else be the one doing your dirty work. I do not care that it is their job. This is an exception to it and he should be forced to be the one to read the entire thing. The moment he stops reading it, about three sentences in or so, the vote should be taken so the Senate can move into the next piece of legislation that needs a vote. 

11 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

Honestly I think out of everything that could be pointed out about him that is not cool, this is near the top of the list. If you are going to hold up legislation that is sorely needed by the American people, his constituents included, then do not have someone else be the one doing your dirty work. I do not care that it is their job. This is an exception to it and he should be forced to be the one to read the entire thing. The moment he stops reading it, about three sentences in or so, the vote should be taken so the Senate can move into the next piece of legislation that needs a vote. 

Wife said the same thing about him being the one to read it.  But, he's got fellow Comrades to keep in touch with and can't be bother with such trivial things.